Shred...it's the new drug

Angel Fire Freeride Fest 2012!!!

Who's in for this awesomeness? I'm convinced that Angel Fire Bike Park is some of the sickest riding around...Here's a chance to ride for 3-4 days straight with like minded shredders on some of the best trails in the southwest

Here's a vid from our first trip out there...I'm sure there's gonna be an even sweeter vid after Labor Day...

2012 Angel Fire Anarchy from Gnar Gnar Tours on Vimeo.

Angel Fire Bike Park

September 1, 2012
    Bikes, Blues & Brews
    Back for a 4th year and going strong, Angel Fire Resort's Bikes, Blues, and Brews Festival is the place to be. Ride your bike up through the scenic Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Moreno Valley to Angel Fire NM for live music and the best local brewers New Mexico has to offer!

Go get some AFFF!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    SICK! I wanna go! That's my birthday too! I should try and make this happen. Will you guys be coming up through Flagstaff en-route?

Yes we will buddy! Always stop at the Sinclair of I-40 for gas. We can save you a seat!

Just a few days away! We've got room for a few more if you want to get in on the sickest freeride fest of the year. They are doing a ton of work on trails up there and it's gonna be pretty epic and GNAR! If you haven't been to AF...it's one of the best in the southwest Come get some!!!!

dirt visionary
    That place is the best went last year to the freeride fest then back this year and I hope to make it for my second freeride fest.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

eat your porridge jordie
    Bob just left you a message... I kinda waited a little last minute here but if you could get ahold of me that'd be swell. Thanks

Chris
    "If you want to do something ordinary people can't, you have to be willing to do what ordinary people won't"

Chris...Got it and sounds like you're stoked!!! we got a few more last minute seats if anyone wants sum! Leaving Thursday evening and coming back Monday night! All inclusive...including all the GNAR you can eat