We de MAMMY NUNS!

Alta / Bajada Sun. 7-29

With the cooler temps and higher humidity, this should be a great time for a longerish ride.

Meet at the triangle parking area at the San Juan gate at 5 AM with FIP at 5:30 AM. This parking area is small and fills up with roadies quickly, so try and get there by 5.

The ride starts up the East end of Alta. Alta drops into the Western end of National, which we ride to Bajada. We take Bajada back to the car. This is a difficult ride. The climb up Alta is painful and there are many spots on Alta with exposure (Ask GurtGurl). The descent on Alta is awesome, but hairy in some spots (I walk a couple, three of them). Bajada is a relentlessly, lumpy ride....a full body workout....one that makes you realize why you love beer!!

Hope to some new folks out there!!
    I've nothing to add....

I am Doctor Remulak
    Who's GurtGurl? Don't know if I'll be there or not.

We de MAMMY NUNS!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Mikey
    Who's GurtGurl?
    Oops -- Sorry Kathleen....
    I've nothing to add....

Too many Sedonuts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Hozna
    ....one that makes you realize why you love beer!!
    ...or Vicadin. Would love to do that ride again since last time I ran out of water and just took the road back, missing Bajada. Maybe next time. The view from up top is awesome.
    When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

We de MAMMY NUNS!
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJoe
    ...or Vicadin. Would love to do that ride again since last time I ran out of water and just took the road back, missing Bajada. Maybe next time. The view from up top is awesome.
    Yeah, this weekend should be good weather to get it done. I'd bet we won't have another chance to do it again until mid to late September.

So, everyone who has been thinking about doing should join in! It's really an awesome ride!
    I've nothing to add....

We de MAMMY NUNS!
    Since nobody replied, my route has changed. I won't be parking there, but riding from my house instead. Maybe next time...
    I've nothing to add....