My other ride is your mom

Aint Life Grand? Panic in the Pines....let's go ride!

Perhaps some of you know I dig me some "Ribs & Whiskey" because it "makes my mind feel tight".....
    Name:  ribs.jpg
Views: 1279
Size:  41.4 KB

.....and that I'm just a "Big Wolly Mammoth" because "sometimes I feel like an evolutionary reject....Yeah, livin' in this phucked up world"
    Name:  bigwooly.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  21.3 KB

Most know I really enjoy me a "Tall Boy"....because like most mountain bikers, you and I are just "lookin' for a place to shed our skin".......
    Name:  tall boy.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  69.8 KB

For most of us, mountain biking is our "Love Tractor" because we're "holding the key, don't need a license to drive" and it's "gonna make us feel alright"
    Name:  love tractor.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  82.8 KB

....and like some of us here...."Sometimes" we go "North" because "the sun it hurts my eyes....But I don't really care, they're all drowning down here...So we will disappear"
    Name:  north1.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  15.7 KB

Well.......if you identify with any of this, then you probably know that Widespread is coming to Flagstaff on July 14th at PMA....it'll be my 8th show this summer and 43rd overall....and perhaps my last on the summer tour which started in Nashville just a few weeks ago with "Arleen" when "I woke at 10:13, 6 pack of stout and a stick of...."
    Aint Life Grand?  Panic in the Pines....let's go ride!-panic-pines.jpg

I'll be bringing my "Red Hot Moma" for her first show....EVER! I've already told her to wear some Depends because she's gonna $h!t her skirt....In my mind, "she's been couped up too long"....
    Name:  red hot moma.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  17.9 KB

I'm throwin this out there to all who are going to the show to come out and ride the morning of the show with me....we'll keep the "Dirty Side Down", stop for a break or three to remark, "Ain't life Grand"....then head to a "Diner" called PnT afterwords for some pre-show activities.
    Name:  north.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  70.2 KB

In the end, we all know that that "Barstools are built for dreamers" and before you take that ride to the show, we can take a ride on the bike and get knock-kneed with "bowlegged women".
    Name:  bowlegged_woman_decal.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  8.6 KB

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    This is reminiscent of a friend's Ambien fueled emails I sometimes get.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

mussic & ridin'

sounds like an epic day of food friends and socializing......... wish I could join you.. I'll be doing the same thing in Telluride at the Bluegrass Fest 0n 21st....

Telluride 2012 Ridin' With The Boys - YouTube

Meatbomb
    Here's to swimmen with bowlegged wemmen.Cheers

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwhlr View Post
    This is reminiscent of a friend's Ambien fueled emails I sometimes get.
    Know a guy who went to store on his ambien sleepwalking/trip ... came home with $600 in cereal.

Cool post OP... I approve of this message!
    "This fish who keeps on swimming, is the first to chill upstream" - 311

shred my gnar
    ill be there... nothing like a 10 min bike ride to the venue from my porch (ride home usually takes about an hour... lol). already have monday off work for the guaranteed-to-be-awful hangover. you going to vegas as well on fri & sat?

there will be a big shindig going down at the maricopa ramada at ft.tuthill... we usually have a keg, bbq, pre-show safety discussions, etc. def swing by and ask for buck... may have a smaller pre-pre-show shindig at mi casa before we pedal over to tuthill... which you would also be welcome at. ill fire you a pm if it materializes (i.e., wife and kids go somewhere else!).

you def got me on shows. this should be around 18-20, give or take, with panic for myself, the majority taking place from 95'-98' with mikey.

cant wait!!!

My other ride is your mom
    At last years String Cheese show, I rode stoker on a tandem with Rhino from Gitty's house......we get on the bike and start rolling and he yells back....."Maad....how do you shift?" (he's a single-speeder...and I guess has been for life). I was directing him how to shift from back....we made it to the show....but it took A LOT longer to get back....no lights...it was awesome.

Rhino
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    At last years String Cheese show, I rode stoker on a tandem with Rhino from Gitty's house......we get on the bike and start rolling and he yells back....."Maad....how do you shift?" (he's a single-speeder...and I guess has been for life). I was directing him how to shift from back....we made it to the show....but it took A LOT longer to get back....no lights...it was awesome.
    I'm looking forward to Captaining a tandem again...

Big B's Trails
    Can't make the flag ride/show... but I can make the same offer in Vegas for the sat. July 13 show
    I dig dirt!

mtbr member
    Badass thread. Would like to make it out to Flagstaff from GA with my bike to see Panic in the Hopi Lands.