Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219

    AES Jersey Reorder - Here is your chance to get some

    If you missed out on the initial AES jersey order earlier this year, here is your chance to get one. Go to azenduranceseries for details and click on the "I Want This!" link to get started. The store is open until November 21, so order soon.


    Price - $56 + $10 shipping. Shipping is per order, so you can go in with other people and have multiple jerseys shipped to one place for $10.
    Sizing - The sizing is a bit small. Highly recommend going one size up.




    Name:  front.png
Views: 505
Size:  283.7 KBName:  back.png
Views: 496
Size:  274.5 KB

  2. #2
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,065
    YESS!
    i went up 2 sizes.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ECEGatorTuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    783
    Placed my order now that I've inducted myself into this weirdo club of insane misfits who like punishment.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    984
    May I please have an XXL if such a phantom jersey exists...? I'll settle up whenever you wish, Kentucky Camp? I'll be there. Oh, and I want 4 stickers, two each.

  5. #5
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by GilaMonster View Post
    May I please have an XXL if such a phantom jersey exists...? I'll settle up whenever you wish, Kentucky Camp? I'll be there. Oh, and I want 4 stickers, two each.
    gotta go to the website to order jerseys. There is info on how to get stickers if you don't go to a race. Chad will have stickers at KC and I'll have them at McDowell.

  6. #6
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Thanks, missed this the first go.

  7. #7
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,637
    $10.00 for shipping?

  8. #8
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    $10.00 for shipping?
    yeah, that's what Primal charges. However, it is per order. If you order 20 it is still $10.
    anyhow, you are still getting a custom designed jersey (with no advertising) for $66. Doubt you'll find that good a deal anywhere else.

  9. #9
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Hey folks, don't forget to get your jerseys. The store closes next Thursday and there will be no other opportunity to get one of these.

  10. #10
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: freeskier46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,594
    ...and who wouldn't want to look as cool as this cat...
    I ride the crappy trails so you don't have to
    My Two Schillingsworth

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: azjonboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    YESS!
    i went up 2 sizes.
    How tall are you Cholla? Trying to figure size out. In Voler Club raglan I wear a large.
    I'm 6'1" 34" waist.
    thanks
    If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains,
    you're lucky enough.

  12. #12
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: freeskier46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by azjonboy View Post
    How tall are you Cholla? Trying to figure size out. In Voler Club raglan I wear a large.
    I'm 6'1" 34" waist.
    thanks
    I'm 6'1" 33" waist 170lbs & I ordered XXL the first go-round. It was perfect. I like my jerseys a bit loose, not form fitting. See pic below.
    I ride the crappy trails so you don't have to
    My Two Schillingsworth

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: azjonboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks I'm 185. that would probably be just right.
    If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains,
    you're lucky enough.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Twowheelchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    201
    6'3" 180 lbs. XXL was perfect for me. It is by far my favorite jersey. A little thicker than some.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: azjonboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks guys. Xxl it is.
    If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains,
    you're lucky enough.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: stevland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    $10.00 for shipping?
    Anyone in the Phx area (preferably tempe/tukee) want to split shipping?

  17. #17
    Ahhh the pain....
    Reputation: Raybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by stevland View Post
    Anyone in the Phx area (preferably tempe/tukee) want to split shipping?
    Hey wait a minute, aren't you under contract to wear your team jersey? I mean with the 6 figure salary they pay you, the least you can do is wear it.
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

  18. #18
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    Hey wait a minute, aren't you under contract to wear your team jersey? I mean with the 6 figure salary they pay you, the least you can do is wear it.
    He can wear the AES jersey to bed. We know it is closer to his heart anyhow.

  19. #19
    Ahhh the pain....
    Reputation: Raybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    He can wear the AES jersey to bed. We know it is closer to his heart anyhow.
    Good point. Sure glad I don't have to ditch my superman jammies just to wear my AES jersey to bed.
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: stevland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    604
    Ray - better that than lime green compression socks

  21. #21
    Ahhh the pain....
    Reputation: Raybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,221
    Whoa, hey buddy...no poking fun at my compression socks. Someday, the search party is going to have an easier time finding my rotting corpse after I completely implode on one of these silly endurance sufferfests.

    I just wish the AES jerseys had some lime green in them...
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

  22. #22
    Ahhh the pain....
    Reputation: Raybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,221
    There, that's better.
    Name:  front.png
Views: 281
Size:  252.5 KB
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

  23. #23
    Tucson, AZ
    Reputation: azepicriderandrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    There, that's better.
    Name:  front.png
Views: 281
Size:  252.5 KB
    I just threw up.

  24. #24
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: freeskier46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,594
    Ray, I think this would be more appropriate....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I ride the crappy trails so you don't have to
    My Two Schillingsworth

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by freeskier46 View Post
    Ray, I think this would be more appropriate....
    well done !

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    got it, 3 more days

  27. #27
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    If you missed out on the initial AES jersey order earlier this year, here is your chance to get one. Go to azenduranceseries for details and click on the "I Want This!" link to get started. The store is open until November 21, so order soon.


    Price - $56 + $10 shipping. Shipping is per order, so you can go in with other people and have multiple jerseys shipped to one place for $10.
    Sizing - The sizing is a bit small. Highly recommend going one size up.




    Name:  front.png
Views: 505
Size:  283.7 KBName:  back.png
Views: 496
Size:  274.5 KB



    Alright procrastinators, time to get your order in. The store closes at around 10pm tomorrow (Wednesday, Nov. 20). Last chance to get one of these jerseys - ever. No more re-orders will be done.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    In 20 years the jersey will fetch $2000 on ebay. If mountain bike sport will continue to grow as it has and AES keeps turning out stars like Kurt Refsneider, all the merch stuff will become legendary.

  29. #29
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by metalaficionado View Post
    In 20 years the jersey will fetch $2000 on ebay. If mountain bike sport will continue to grow as it has and AES keeps turning out stars like Kurt Refsneider, all the merch stuff will become legendary.

    Yeah, I heard that a sweat-stained AES jersey that Raybum wore for PPP went for $200 on ebay.

    And the stickers are still 2 for a buck. What a deal.

  30. #30
    Tucson, AZ
    Reputation: azepicriderandrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,974
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    Yeah, I heard that a sweat-stained AES jersey that Raybum wore for PPP went for $200 on ebay.

    And the stickers are still 2 for a buck. What a deal.
    Just ordered one for a friend!

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ECEGatorTuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    783
    Any idea on when they plan to ship the jerseys?

    EDIT: Never mind, I need to learn how to read my order confirmation email more closely.

  32. #32
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    our jerseys just got delivered. If you don't get today, should be soon.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: pauldelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    64

    Re: AES Jersey Reorder - Here is your chance to get some

    Woohoo, got mine today. Now I can look like I'm cool.

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    984
    Cheeseburger (with bacon) XXL. Please if you still have any. I'll meet you wherever you want to seal the deal in cash, or through paypal if you you prefer (I can't remember now). Please let me know, and PM me if you want (or want to go through the trouble).

  35. #35
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,637
    I went XXL and it was still too short.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    984

    AES Jersey Reorder - Here is your chance to get some

    Hmm...any 3XL (good grief)

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    got mine today, medium - fits like glove. Much better looking up close than online. Primal wear make a great cut.

  38. #38
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by GilaMonster View Post
    Cheeseburger (with bacon) XXL. Please if you still have any. I'll meet you wherever you want to seal the deal in cash, or through paypal if you you prefer (I can't remember now). Please let me know, and PM me if you want (or want to go through the trouble).
    Strictly preorder. There aren't any extras - unless someone doesn't want theirs.

    We could do another order, but there is a minimum order requirement of 15 and we only barely made that this last time.

Similar Threads

  1. AES Jerseys -possible reorder
    By dtownmtb in forum Arizona
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
  2. 87 Fat Chance
    By wookie in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:41 AM
  3. XXL HD? Any chance?
    By SiO2 in forum Ibis
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 05:07 PM
  4. Fat Chance Ti
    By Shayne in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:21 AM
  5. Road Jersey and Mountain Jersey is there a difference
    By jasonball in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •