Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

AES Jersey Reorder

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  JustZoot 
#1 · (Edited)
Order your jersey by June 24 here:
azenduranceseries

This one-of-a-kind jersey is made by Primal and is of really terrific quality - and ONLY $56 dollars (plus $10 shipping per order). First 10 orders get 2 free AES stickers and free entry in all AES events. Also, Primal is donating 10% of total sales back to AES. As always, those proceeds will be spent on post-race food and beverages.

You don't have to have done an AES race or even ride a bike to order these. They are stylish and comfortable enough to wear to work or out clubbing. Get some!
Product Brown Yellow Sleeve Orange

See less See more
#3 ·
The shipping is per order. When the store opens up, you can go online and place an order. To spread out the shipping cost you can get together with some other folks and do one order for all. But then you have to coordinate getting cash from everyone and getting their jerseys to them.

#5 ·
It is certainly possible. However, we'd need a commitment of 15 jerseys for that. And of course a little time to create a new design. I'd certainly be interested in buying a new version.

This reorder is in response to requests from a few different people who missed out on the initial order.

#7 ·
I have also found that when I wear my jersey, I feel much angrier...but then again, that might just be because of the residual cactus needles that are stuck in it.
Although I love the current design (Nancy did a great job), I'd be a big fan of a lighter colored one(better in our climate), with simple but bold graphics. I like the mid-weight of this jersey, but coupled with the dark colors, I find it stays at home when it's warm out.

#22 ·
Order your jersey by June 24 here:
azenduranceseries

This one-of-a-kind jersey is made by Primal and is of really terrific quality - and ONLY $56 dollars (plus $10 shipping per order). First 10 orders get 2 free AES stickers and free entry in all AES events. Also, Primal is donating 10% of total sales back to AES. As always, those proceeds will be spent on post-race food and beverages.

You don't have to have done an AES race or even ride a bike to order these. They are stylish and comfortable enough to wear to work or out clubbing. Get some!
View attachment 993686
Only 4-Days before this Jersey becomes a Collector's Item. Don't miss out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.