Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 51
  1. #1
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629

    911 SoMo Saturday Shuttles

    Come on out this weekend and show your Red, White, and Blue. Remembering and honoring the fallen, our still active troops, and this great country..... All active and Vets ride donation free with Military ID.

    We will be out with the BBB van and trailer this Saturday 9.11 first run leaving at 5:30AM from Scorpion Gulch Parking lot. We will run till it gets hot around noon. If we can get enough riders we will make it a weekly shuttle day.

    Post up in or out..

  2. #2
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,075
    You guys should be doing 9/11 weekend shuttles up in Flag!!!! Sunday can be a Flying Fish to some Mingus runs. Epic weekend for a epic event!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  3. #3
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    You guys should be doing 9/11 weekend shuttles up in Flag!!!! Sunday can be a Flying Fish to some Mingus runs. Epic weekend for a epic event!!!
    If the BBB was 4X4 or lifted Flagg would be sick! Mingus will be Sunday the following weekend 9/19.

  4. #4
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Most Vets don't have "military ID " but I have my VFW lifetime membership card. Thanks for offering us a free ride Andy! I'm IN like a mofo!

  5. #5
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    Most Vets don't have "military ID " but I have my VFW lifetime membership card. Thanks for offering us a free ride Andy! I'm IN like a mofo!
    Sounds good! See you out there!

  6. #6
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,075
    Hey I'm a vet, and like zukicidal mentioned I would say 95% don't have no military ID. they take that from you when you leave. But I have my DD 214. hahahaa
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swamp ThAAng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    Most Vets don't have "military ID " but I have my VFW lifetime membership card. Thanks for offering us a free ride Andy! I'm IN like a mofo!
    I have my Department of Veterans Affairs card. You should have one too.
    Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.

  8. #8
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Hey I'm a vet, and like zukicidal mentioned I would say 95% don't have no military ID. they take that from you when you leave. But I have my DD 214. hahahaa
    Dishonorable discharge dose not count. Dick Data Wang are you sure you were not in the Japanese Military?

  9. #9
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    All we need is some sort of proof that you served/ing, bullet wounds, missing limbs, any paper work, ID's, military tattoos, Medals of honor, would be some of those forms of validation.

  10. #10
    caninus xerophilous
    Reputation: SunDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,744
    Quote Originally Posted by abcnorte
    All we need is some sort of proof that you served/ing, bullet wounds, missing limbs, any paper work, ID's, military tattoos, Medals of honor, would be some of those forms of validation.

    How about a good case of PTSS.

  11. #11
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog
    How about a good case of PTSS.
    That is the only condition not accepted, since easily confused with other conditions.. After all we are all Down Hiller's.

  12. #12
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    I'm out.

  13. #13
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    I'm out.
    of pbr??? dang...that was quick

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swamp ThAAng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    of pbr??? dang...that was quick
    Nice. That's good Bob. Andy told me about that.
    Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tattoooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    341
    I'm in. And I'm a vet. And I kept some ID.

  16. #16
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp ThAAng
    Nice. That's good Bob. Andy told me about that.
    we're just joking here folks...all in fun and games

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SlowbutSure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    285
    A Saturday SoMo shuttle?! Sounds good to me. If I can drag my butt out of bed in time for the hour drive I will be at the 5:30AM pickup from Scorpion Gulch Parking lot. I am a DH rookie so hopefully I don't hold you all up too bad.

  18. #18
    CAB
    CAB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    162
    So with the high only to be 100* I may just have to join the gnar gnar gents for some shrdding.. Hope we can run untill 2ish with the nice weather?
    "You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB
    So with the high only to be 100* I may just have to join the gnar gnar gents for some shrdding.. Hope we can run untill 2ish with the nice weather?

    No! Now go and start your truck and go away!

  20. #20
    CAB
    CAB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarzilla
    No! Now go and start your truck and go away!
    damn it
    "You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB
    damn it
    ....

  22. #22
    AKA shitbird
    Reputation: eabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,342
    I'm a Veteran of sorts. My mission was to rescue several men who had become lost in Doodooboi's mom.

    I have flashbacks sometimes that I'm still in that cavernous pit of hell
    JRA

  23. #23
    CAB
    CAB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    I'm a Veteran of sorts. My mission was to rescue several men who had become lost in Doodooboi's mom.

    I have flashbacks sometimes that I'm still in that cavernous pit of hell
    Clasic Mom jokes, they always brighten my day.
    "You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."

  24. #24
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB
    So with the high only to be 100* I may just have to join the gnar gnar gents for some shrdding.. Hope we can run untill 2ish with the nice weather?
    We will run as long as weather or amount of riders permit. If the weather is like it is out today we should be good till at least 1ish. See for some shred CAB/LCD

  25. #25
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB
    Clasic Mom jokes, they always brighten my day.
    me too buzz nuts...

  26. #26
    CAB
    CAB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    me too buzz nuts...
    Speaking of Buzz nuts,,, where's the footage.
    "You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."

  27. #27
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB
    Speaking of Buzz nuts,,, where's the footage.
    on my hard drive wasting away...i'm a great filmer...crappy editor. soon hopefully

  28. #28
    Alive and Lurkin'
    Reputation: Jibro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    597
    I'll be out for some early one's..then I gotta bolt, school, school, school, school, and more school
    Pumpin & Pimpin

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rideflatout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    311
    cool, planning on it. shooting for 6:30ish since i don't have to take off to work.

    It was nice out at dreamy draw this evening from 6 till dark. HUGE difference from 2 weeks ago.

    See you sensitive, dirtbag DHer's in the am

  30. #30
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by rideflatout
    cool, planning on it. shooting for 6:30ish since i don't have to take off to work.

    It was nice out at dreamy draw this evening from 6 till dark. HUGE difference from 2 weeks ago.

    See you sensitive, dirtbag DHer's in the am


  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swamp ThAAng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    on my hard drive wasting away...i'm a great filmer...crappy editor. soon hopefully
    I'll bring you disks, for drag and droppage.
    Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swamp ThAAng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by rideflatout
    cool, planning on it. shooting for 6:30ish since i don't have to take off to work.

    It was nice out at dreamy draw this evening from 6 till dark. HUGE difference from 2 weeks ago.

    See you sensitive, dirtbag DHer's in the am
    I'm not going, now.
    Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.

  33. #33
    sandbagger
    Reputation: airmiller44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    516
    hmmm
    V10.5 with Dorado pro and Vivid Air
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com
    www.facebook.com/twosixbikes

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SlowbutSure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    285
    I am not going to be able to come and embarrass myself tomorrow. Basically I don't want to get up and leave my house at 4:30 am. I already got up kinda early to go to the pit today and it was some fun even though I was a b line rider. Sure hope "b" doesn't stand for baby. Oh well it was a blast all the same. May take the BigHit and SR8 to the PT tomorrow but not at 4:30 am. Have fun!!!

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rideflatout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    311
    You could always roll out late, like me. That way I'm not the only slacker. If not, have fun whatever you end up riding.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp ThAAng
    I'm not going, now.

  36. #36
    dirt visionary
    Reputation: clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,370
    I stopped that early stuff last year. I usually show up just in time for holbert as a warm up.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

  37. #37
    sandbagger
    Reputation: airmiller44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    516
    Hows the pit looking lately, heard someone knocked the little bridge gap down ? havent been since any of the rain either ? could have swore on my way to sunrise i saw the entrace fenced off.
    V10.5 with Dorado pro and Vivid Air
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com
    www.facebook.com/twosixbikes

  38. #38
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowbutSure
    I am not going to be able to come and embarrass myself tomorrow. Basically I don't want to get up and leave my house at 4:30 am. I already got up kinda early to go to the pit today and it was some fun even though I was a b line rider. Sure hope "b" doesn't stand for baby. Oh well it was a blast all the same. May take the BigHit and SR8 to the PT tomorrow but not at 4:30 am. Have fun!!!
    You don't have to make the early run. Come get a lazy man run or two around 7 or 8. Sleeping in is no excuse not to shred...just ask ron only gnarcores make the early bird shuttle

  39. #39
    Just Joshin' ya!
    Reputation: PrincipalRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,916
    I am pedaling tomorrow. Gotta lose some weight. Need to earn my turns.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

  40. #40
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    I am pedaling tomorrow. Gotta lose some weight. Need to earn my turns.
    Long runs all AM tomorrow..

    Going to hit Natty up and down Monday, if you would like to join us?

  41. #41
    lurker extraordinaire
    Reputation: AZDesertRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    You don't have to make the early run. Come get a lazy man run or two around 7 or 8. Sleeping in is no excuse not to shred...just ask ron only gnarcores make the early bird shuttle
    Are you gnarcore if you stay up all night to ride at the crack of dawn? I just wanna be gnarcore once, even if it is only for my [lack of] sleeping habits!

  42. #42
    skilldest©
    Reputation: _dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    438
    Popping my somo shuttle cherry tomorrow. I am going to cry then want it again.

  43. #43
    Wait for me!
    Reputation: whoopwhoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    687
    I'm in 82.4% so I will more than likely see you guys in the morning.....maybe

  44. #44
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by AZDesertRat
    Are you gnarcore if you stay up all night to ride at the crack of dawn? I just wanna be gnarcore once, even if it is only for my [lack of] sleeping habits!
    That's gnarcore in my BOOK!

  45. #45
    Alive and Lurkin'
    Reputation: Jibro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    597
    Jibro + LateNite = FAIL
    Pumpin & Pimpin

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SlowbutSure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by airmiller44
    Hows the pit looking lately, heard someone knocked the little bridge gap down ? havent been since any of the rain either ? could have swore on my way to sunrise i saw the entrace fenced off.
    To me the pit was great but according to Clock there is much to be done as soon as the weather changes. The bridge is wasted and looked to me like a rebuild is required. I am disappointed I didn't get out and shred with you all this morning but I really got some much needed rest. 12 hour days are brutal and I have a tough week ahead of me. I know I'll get out Sunday morning before going to work. Hope you are all having a great ride.

  47. #47
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,844
    8 gnarcores out this morning @ 530am! Saw a couple more pedaling up. Perfect temp and cute hikers...for you lazyboys they'll be running till 1 today. If not we'll be out next week!

  48. #48
    Zipper
    Reputation: rbtcha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    209
    Good Run this morning down Natty to 24th street ( HAB ride HAB ride HAB ride... )
    second run I split and went Natty to the bottom but saw this little fella at the Mormon Natty split


    He was moving rather slow and didn't seem to care that i was about a foot from him when i stopped.

    See y'all Shredsday


    Its still Mountain biking if your pushing your bike
    Zipper aka Rob

  49. #49
    Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Reputation: abcnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by whoopwhoop
    I'm in 82.4% so I will more than likely see you guys in the morning.....maybe
    100% FAIL!

  50. #50
    Just Joshin' ya!
    Reputation: PrincipalRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by abcnorte
    Long runs all AM tomorrow..

    Going to hit Natty up and down Monday, if you would like to join us?

    Sweet, let me know what time you guys are heading out and I will meet you at Pima.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •