Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,176

    8-19-2010 Thursday Night

    ride at PMP.
    6:00pm at 32nd St. South of Shea trailhead.
    ride bikes and stuff.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,147
    Can you be more specific as to what "stuff" is?

  3. #3
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmelin
    Can you be more specific as to what "stuff" is?
    you know, ride bikes, talk about bikes, drink beer, talk about beer.
    stuff.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,006
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    you know, ride bikes, talk about bikes, drink beer, talk about beer.
    stuff.
    I'm in if we agree to not talk about bikes.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  5. #5
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I'm in if we agree to not talk about bikes.
    I will talk about bikes, you can just listen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •