mtbr member
    Dec 2004

24 Hours of Old Pueblo - Need a rider for Duo

Hey all, looking for a solid rider for a Duo. I was going to register solo but was too late. Please let me know if interested!

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RIfreeDE
    Hey all, looking for a solid rider for a Duo. I was going to register solo but was too late. Please let me know if interested!
    it's too late for solo??? what the heck? how early you need to sign up? i didn't even know registration started. this is bs.

so what 24hr solos are coming up i should know about so i make it before they close?

well, i might be interested. i am doing the fury 24 hr solo this weekend. so you can see how i do and if you think i might be a good match.

what do you think?

mx

swashbucklerette
    Quote Originally Posted by mx_599
    it's too late for solo??? what the heck? how early you need to sign up? i didn't even know registration started. this is bs.
    Registration opened 10/1 and solo filled by 10/26. So 25 days. Gotta be on top of it to get in the most popular category of a very popular race.

Don't feel too bad. There are races that registration opens a year ahead of the actual race and sell out in minutes.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Sounds great, let me know how you feel after your ride this weekend. I rode SOMO today, was beautiful.