mtbr member

10/6 MMP trail work and Fury discount

Plans are being made to perform some trail maintenance at the competitive loops on Saturday October 6, 2012. I know that is the same day as the ToWM but there will always be conflicts in scheduling. No set work areas or projects yet, just a tentative date to tune up the trails prior to the 12/24 Fury event.

As an added incentive, Jeremy is offering a 25% discount towards the 12/24 Hours of Fury registration to all who volunteer and help out with the trail maintenance. Most of the work will be repairing some erosion from the recent heavy rains and enhanced drainage.

I will also invite MBAA to offer points for the upcoming season so this could be a two-fer for those planning on participating in both.

Alan
    Last edited by AZ_AlanS; 09-19-2012 at 11:18 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_AlanS View Post
    Plans are being made to perform some trail maintenance at the competitive loops on Saturday October 6, 2012. I know that is the same day as the ToWM but there will always be conflicts in scheduling. No set work areas or projects yet, just a tentative date to tune up the trails prior to the 12/24 Fury event.

As an added incentive, Jeremy is offering a 25% discount towards the 12/24 Hours of Fury registration to all who volunteer and help out with the trail maintenance. Most of the work will be repairing some erosion from the recent heavy rains and enhanced drainage.

I will also invite MBAA to offer points for the upcoming season so this could be a two-fer for those planning on participating in both.

Alan
    Tempe Fat Tire Festival too.

mtbr member
    Forgot about Tour de Fat. Stay tuned, we may reschedule to 10/13.

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_AlanS View Post
    Forgot about Tour de Fat. Stay tuned, we may reschedule to 10/13.
    hhahahaahaha love the Beersuasion, works all the time!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for TDF!!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

mtbr member

on for 10/6

Trail work at the comp loops Saturday 10/6 is on as previously scheduled. There may be some other future dates.