mtbr member

ZOIC Warehouse Sale - 3/23 - 3/24

Ride on over to the ZOIC Warehouse Sale!
    Items up to 70% off!

Ride your bike to the sale and we'll give you 10% off or free shipping.*

Friday, March 23rd: 11am - 6pm
    Saturday, March 24th: 10am - 1pm

11578 Sorrento Valley Road, #24
    San Diego, CA 92121

Shop discounted men's, women's and kid's clothing for mountain biking, bike commuting, and outdoors. 10% of proceeds are donated to Outdoor Outreach, empowering at-risk and underprivileged youth to make positive lasting changes in their lives through comprehensive outdoor programming.

Pint glasses for bottomless beer available for a $10 donation to the San Diego Mountain Bike Association (SDMBA). PLUS, SDMBA members get 20% off!* If you're not an SDMBA member yet, you can become one at the sale.

*Offers cannot be combined

Warehouse Sale! | ZOIC Clothing- Mountain Bike Clothing and Accessories for Men, Women and Kids

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Hi.
    I remember going to those sales at the old location and being able to buy a bunch of gear at $5 per item. Including samples from other brands that Zoic used as design inspiration. I got a brand new (with tags) Pearl Izumi jacket there for $5.

Those were the days .

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Love love love Zoic Ethers

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    For those of you who have never tried Zoic, they make a quality product. Just one word of caution. You might want to try on a pair of their shorts first. I've noticed that they have some weird sizing where the shorts will be looser at the waist, but tight in the crotch.

Still been a Zoic fan for YEARS.
    Would love to see the special they had back in the day. $20 got you a pint glass filled with a pair of socks, a beanie AND a coupon for a free pound of Pete's coffee.
    WINNING!!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by -bb- View Post
    For those of you who have never tried Zoic, they make a quality product. Just one word of caution. You might want to try on a pair of their shorts first. I've noticed that they have some weird sizing where the shorts will be looser at the waist, but tight in the crotch.
    Agreed! Luckily I read some other reviews about ordering a size or two larger than what you would normally wear. I normally would wear a L (34-36) but ordered XXL which were perfect in the crotch area and loose at the waist. I just cinched up the belt and they're great.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Nice