mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Wide Platform Shoe

Okay so after a few hours of researching I've decided to go with flats (as opposed to clipless) to practice fundamentals and get better form. I have wide feet and need a shoe known to cater to this. I've looked around but haven't really found anything to definitive on the forums. Does anyone have any suggestions or links to a wide platform shoe in the $80-120 range

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Well after a lack of input I ordered the FiveTen Freerider Scribble and they fit very well. I do not have super wide feet, just usually wear a "Wide" shoe whenever I get sneakers or a shoe. Just a heads up, wasn't tight at all for anyone who has slightly wider than average feet.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I have wide feet, but the 5.10 impact 2's fit me well.

RideDirt
    I have wide feet as well , 5. 10s do the job .. The remind me of Etnies and DC shoes ... But not as fat as like DVS shoes.

No Stranger to danger....
    5.10 Impacts, but i would suggest you get them half a size bigger than your usual fit, they are snug shoes but should be wide enough....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

No Stranger to danger....
    sorry OP didnt see your second post, but see you got the 5.10 freeriders, good stuff, all the 5.10s have a bit of room in them, cheers
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....