mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Who makes the best baggy jerseys?

Im looking to pick up a couple more jerseys this year but Im not familiar with the companies out there making jerseys and my LBS doesn't carry many baggy ones, especially not with 3/4 to full length sleeves. Is there a company out there that is at the top of the industry that is making high end jerseys? Or are there a few different brands making quality stuff?

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SDKmann View Post
    Im looking to pick up a couple more jerseys this year but Im not familiar with the companies out there making jerseys and my LBS doesn't carry many baggy ones, especially not with 3/4 to full length sleeves. Is there a company out there that is at the top of the industry that is making high end jerseys? Or are there a few different brands making quality stuff?
    Alpinestars, FOX, NEMA, Azonic, Royal Racing to name a few. All of these make some qood quality Jerseys.

I've owned several Alpinestars, FOX and Nema jerseys that have held up very well through many washings without loosing their colors.

never put one in the dryer, hang um up and air dry them.

gnewcomer aka OldMtnGoat

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I have some Hot Shoppe Designs jerseys that I have had for years and love them. Made in the USA, CA. Google them.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Also like my Alpinestar, Fox and Nema jerseys. Would probably grab an Alpinestar one if I needed a new one in 3/4 sleeves

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    If by baggies you meant will make a pot bellied dude look athletic---endura is pretty top notch.

RideDirt
    Just order 1-2 sizes up if you want baggy .. I like Alpinestar and my TLD gear .. Top Notch quality .. I have some Brand NEW never worn Fox Jerseys in Large if your interested ?

beater
    I have a bunch of jerseys (mostly 3/4 sleeve) from Troy Lee Designs, Endura, Royal and Fox. Out of what I have, I'd rate the Endura ones the highest. Other quality brands that I don't think I saw mentioned include: Jett, Sombrio, One Industries, Race Face, etc. Just spend some time poking around some of the online bike shops and you'll get an idea of what's out there.

While I have a big stack of these pull-over jerseys, I probably won't buy any more unless it's just to rock a specific logo. Club Ride jerseys are where it's at for me nowadays.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

mtbr member
    +1 on all the moto jersey suggestions. Klim, TLD, Fox are all quality but you pay for it. Any brand name at lower prices will hold up just as well. I just picked up some clearance TLD jerseys for super cheap.

If you want bullet proof, by a hockey jersey.