Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Where are size 14-15 MTB clipless shoes?

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Brandon 
#1 ·
Anyone know of where I can find a size 14-15 clipless MTB shoes? I have the Shimano 959 pedals.

THANKS!

#2 ·
You should have a field day with your size of shoe....

I've seen MANY good deals on shoes, but they're either too small or too large, that 'large' being about your size.

Check: Sierra Trading Post, PerformanceBike, Nashbar, JensonUSA, Cambria, Pricepoint, Beyondbikes, Greenfishsports, et al.

#7 ·
Generalg said:
Well I see that there are a couple pairs of size 14.5 and 14 sized shoes on ebay... they are the Nike YVR for buy $44.99 with 1 day left and a pair of Specialized Sports for buy it now of $59.99. Any idea on which pair is better?

THANKS
I saw the sports and they are probably a decent shoe but 59.99 isn't that great of a price. I don't know anything about the YVR. I've had Nike Pedalli-Combo and Nguba II's and they weren't very good but they were the bottom of the line at the time.

#8 ·
Generalg said:
I have a similar looking pair of northwaves and what I don't like about them are 2 things. The sole is too flexy (Which leads to hot-spots at the cleat if your not using a pedal with a platform) and they're narrow. I pretty much wore mine out and the thing that failed first was the straps ripped off along the stitch-line (like tearing a perforated coupon off a sheet). I had a shoe-repair place replace the straps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.