mtbr member
    Jun 2011

What happened to Sixsixone old Evo Glove?

Hey!
    Does anyone know any reason SixSix one removed from their products the Evo Glove with D3O and now sells a much cheaper glove without it?

I bought a pair of gloves 2 years ago and I liked them so much (the first thing I did when I got them was punching the wall hehehe) I decided to buy another pair to leave in stock.

I saw later the model changed, but it has no D3O and are cheaper.

Does anyone know if they were many complains or quality issues that I haven't gotten?

I mean, it was a nice "rough Xc/AM" glove for my taste.

See you

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    The SixSixOne EVO gloves just didn't sell very well, plus SixSixOne revamped (and significantly reduced) their whole line of d3o related items this last year. If you like the d3o padding in your glove, then check out the Giro Remedy gloves - they have d3o and are designed to be beefy like the EVO gloves were.
    Jim B
    XSportsProtective
    (800)930-4084
    www.XSportsProtective.com
    info@XSportsProtective.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    The SixSixOne EVO gloves just didn't sell very well, plus SixSixOne revamped (and significantly reduced) their whole line of d3o related items this last year. If you like the d3o padding in your glove, then check out the Giro Remedy gloves - they have d3o and are designed to be beefy like the EVO gloves were.
    Hey thanks a lot for the information!!
    As I said, I have right now 2 pairs, but I was checking and I wondered why would they remove a glove that sells well (I thought it was selling well at least)

And thanks for the info about Giro, of course I will check them as soon as I decide to buy new gloves!!

Recreational Cyclist
    May 2012
    I was wondering about this also. I did see the Remedy Gloves at the LBS recently. Will have to try them on next time I go in.