mtbr member
    Apr 2007

TLD D3 Fit question

I've heard that the D3 runs a little small and most size up, what's everyone experience with this? Does this still hold true once the padding settles in? Bout to pull the trigger on one!

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by recleaver View Post
    I've heard that the D3 runs a little small and most size up, what's everyone experience with this? Does this still hold true once the padding settles in? Bout to pull the trigger on one!
    I generally have not heard of people sizing up on D3's, our sizing chart and knowing your head size will help you get the ideal size. https://www.troyleedesigns.com/products/0324-02

There are some tips to fine tune the fit if needed, hit me up, but most of the time its a 'set it and forget it' fit.

disclaimer: I do work for TLD.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by stiksandstones View Post
    I generally have not heard of people sizing up on D3's, our sizing chart and knowing your head size will help you get the ideal size. https://www.troyleedesigns.com/products/0324-02

There are some tips to fine tune the fit if needed, hit me up, but most of the time its a 'set it and forget it' fit.

disclaimer: I do work for TLD.
    I have a question regarding sizing which I'm interested to have your opinion as you work for tld. My head is 58cm which I thought would be a medium size. I like my lids snug as I've had lids before that get way to loose over time. The medium fit is snug but feels like it's hugging my head well. My only problem is I the stitching on the liner rubs two marks on my forehead above my eyebrows. Would you say the medium is to small or should I remove the plastic strip inside the liner?
    thanks