mtbr member
    Feb 2007

THE T2 Composite or Kali Avatar?

I am trying to decide between these two helmets and am having trouble finding reviews. I have a pretty big head @ 7 5/8 but I think an XL will do in both. Please let me know what you think of either if you have worn them, thanks.

mtbr member
    I use a Kali Avatar and really like it. I had a hard time finding something that would fit my melon head. I can not speak for the THE. But im sure it will be a good choice also. Good luck on your choice ,
    Will Miss You Tessa
    RIP Wild Bill

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I wear a 7-5/8 baseball hat and I love my Kali Avatar helmets. I have it in XL and it comes with an extra set of cheek pads that are little bigger to make the helmet fit perfectly. It fairly breathable compared to my old full face and it is really light. Cant speak for the other company but I love the way my kali feels and the vision it has. Also they have a new Avatar Carbon helmet that should be out in a couple of weeks if not sooner.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Thanks for the info! Glad to hear you like the Avatar. I had a 661 Flight 2 Legend and the quality really seems sub par for the price you pay and I would expect more from 661.