Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    Lookin for that extra can
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    214

    New question here. shoes for homers

    After a special top-secret trail maneuver on the pack today, I managed to shred my right shoe (along with knees, elbows, shoulders and shins). So, I thought I'd see what the Homers liked in the new shoe department. I ride lots of techy, rocky, rocky, rocky terrain and I'm starting to think that a departure from the ol' XC style shoe might be a good idea ala the Oakley Radar:



    Other ideas?

    --rip

  2. #2
    MK_
    MK_ is offline
    carpe mañana
    Reputation: MK_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    7,161
    These Oakleys look like they'll cook your feet.

    _MK
    .
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    -- Einstein, Albert

  3. #3
    oly
    oly is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    851
    661 launch have always proven to be great Flats with cleats.

  4. #4
    Lookin for that extra can
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by MK_
    These Oakleys look like they'll cook your feet.

    _MK
    I agree 100% seems like most of the "flat" style shoes only come in black... look cool, but they ain't! The 661's (launch I think) that I looked at seemed like they'd cook feet quite well too. What do you like for CO?

    --rip

  5. #5
    MK_
    MK_ is offline
    carpe mañana
    Reputation: MK_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    7,161
    After my Nike Cairins broke under the cleat I got some Sidis. Not sure what the model is, they look like dominators, but have only one velcro strap instead of two. They're great, but the upper material doesn't look like it will be the most durable. I've ridden them since April, though, pretty hard, with lots of rock scrapes and so far so good, but they show the scrapes. The sole is super firm, which is very nice. If you want strong and ultra durable on the outside, this ain't the shoe, though.

    _MK
    .
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    -- Einstein, Albert

  6. #6
    Mt Wilson Motoboy
    Reputation: tedroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    395

    They're too tennis-shoe-ey!

    I tried on a pair and they are kinda tall and kinda loose. Not real good for clipped in riding.(imho) Maybe good for more sketchy free ridey type stuff.
    "My people are the people of the dessert!"
    said T.E. Lawrence picking up his fork...

  7. #7
    on a routine expedition
    Reputation: Marshall Willanholly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,568
    Since I got the SixPack, I've been riding flats wearing the five.ten impact shoes. They are incredible. I almost don't notice I'm not clipped in. The sticky rubber soles really grip the pedals.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: the Inbred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,477
    i have a pair of the regular Radars that I wore around, as well as when riding my Imperial and DOC.

    1) damn things are hotter than hell.

    2) where the shoe naturally creases near the toe box from walking, the sole quickly pulls itself away from the uppers. i was kind of disappointed.

    3) the sole on mine is pretty stiff, considering what it is (daily shoe). i was impressed. not sure if it's the same in the mtb shoe, though.

    --edit--

    what is up with the all-black ****? the new 5.10s are disgusting, and the black Radars....ugh. mine are the white/grey/red ones.

  9. #9
    Well Biked
    Reputation: scepticshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,543

    Shoe review

    I have been using Pearl Izumi Vapors this year and they have been pretty good although I'd like to try the next model up. Has anyone tried the one with the "Boa" closure system?The rachet works well but not as good as the Sidis. The sole seems to be wearing fast, so I am wondering how much wear I will get out of them. The uppers wear nice and are really durable.

    I really want to like my Sidis, but the sole replacement system that came with my last pair was horrible and the uppers get gouged up on your first ride. They never ripped through, but my Vapors still look fine after many rides. The Sidi also don't feel very supportive when walking on rocks-probably due to that flimsy upper. They get the nod for fit though. To bad they were not made tougher. They could be the perfect shoe.

  10. #10
    Uhhhhh...
    Reputation: TheSherpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,894
    Shimano DX clipless
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

  11. #11
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,363
    Quote Originally Posted by scepticshock
    I have been using Pearl Izumi Vapors this year and they have been pretty good although I'd like to try the next model up. Has anyone tried the one with the "Boa" closure system? The rachet works well but not as good as the Sidis.
    I have used the PI Vapors and the one with the Boa. Didn't really like either to tell the truth. Both caused some sort of gaping in some areas and pinching in others due to the odd and forced method of closure. It just seemed like PI wanted to set themselves apart from all other shoes and so went with some pretty weird designs. I personally really like Specialized Pro and Comp shoes. Stiff as all get out (I like that) decent tread, inexpensive (relatively, if you skip the carbon crap), and nicely contoured footbed. Shimano racing style shoes aren't bad either though they tend to be sort of heavy and cludgey. Not a big Sidi fan, myself. It is a very personal thing.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  12. #12
    Sponsored by Xanax
    Reputation: Roostalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    358
    It's too bad Sidi hasn't gotten serious in the freeride shoe market. I ride XC and the Dominator has been my favorite shoe for years. You just can't beat the fit of a well-made Italian shoe. And Sidi has even extended their line for narrow and wide feet, but they've stuck to XC and road shoes...where they've done well. Why not extend the line?

    I don't get it, because they also make motorcycle boots, but they've yet to embrace freeriders. The Dominators are just not tough enough for that kind of abuse.

  13. #13
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Roostalee
    It's too bad Sidi hasn't gotten serious in the freeride shoe market.
    Let me guess, now we need to come up with some Turner Homer shoes too. Where will it all end??
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  14. #14
    Well Biked
    Reputation: scepticshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    I have used the PI Vapors and the one with the Boa. Didn't really like either to tell the truth. Both caused some sort of gaping in some areas and pinching in others due to the odd and forced method of closure. It just seemed like PI wanted to set themselves apart from all other shoes and so went with some pretty weird designs. I personally really like Specialized Pro and Comp shoes. Stiff as all get out (I like that) decent tread, inexpensive (relatively, if you skip the carbon crap), and nicely contoured footbed. Shimano racing style shoes aren't bad either though they tend to be sort of heavy and cludgey. Not a big Sidi fan, myself. It is a very personal thing.
    I'll have to give the Specialized a try next. I like the fact that they don't have the pointy toe box. Of course by then the homer Turner shoes may be out which will certainly combine the best features of all the top shoes.

  15. #15
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,363
    Order them from Specialized.com if you can't find a local retailer. They have a 30-day no questions asked return policy for fit and satisfaction even if you rode in them for that whole month. Don't bother with the carbon model which is way more expensive AND heavier. I have both the 04 Pro and 03 Comp (though I now see they have changed the names a little; the comp was a 3-velcro stap setup and the Pro was the ratchet: the Sport now has 3 straps and the Comp and Pro have ratchets) and like them both. The style with the 3 straps (now the Sport) is a very good and reasonably priced shoe.

    The Body Geometry footbed thing can a love/hate affair. It cants your foot a bit to the outside (causes you to supinate). This may feel odd for the first few hours but now I really like it and "normal" bike shoes feel odd.
    Last edited by tscheezy; 07-13-2005 at 12:40 AM.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theTnT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by ripv
    Other ideas?
    I've been using the new Specialized Sawpit for the last month:


    http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCEqP...jsp?spid=10149

    + It is stif from the heel to where your toes begin, so you can both walk and bike in them.
    + It has protection for your ankle's, which is great!
    + It feels great on the foot.
    + It has a good sole for walking on rock, but watch out for stepping on rock with the SPD clip since that one don't have the same traction as the rest of the sole.
    + You can run it with SPD-clips or leave the sole over the holes for platform pedals.

    Leg armour might rest nicely on the shoes, not slipping down. I don't have this issue with my Roach Rally FR armour.

    - It is a tad warm in the 82+ degrees but not that bad. The lighter gray parts on top of the shoe is mesh and it breathes pretty well. Don't step in to deep puddles though...
    - The straps collect herbs as you go along. It's the end things on the straps that act like hooks, I think I'll cut mine off soon. I don't even notice it unless looking down but the joke is getting kinda' old
    - They look and are big. Having size 12 don't help much either
    Last edited by theTnT; 07-13-2005 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Cleaning.
    Regards,
    /Tobbe - In Mud We Thrust / Carpe Diem

  17. #17
    Built to Last
    Reputation: Frankenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    255
    Man,
    I must say, theres some funky looking shoe designs on this thread. Some of those shoe designs look like something cave man and batman would come up with for their Junior high school science project.

    I must say, the 5.10 mountain shoes are sweet, the stealth rubber really does kick a$$. Mine are tattered and torn after 6 years, but the soles are still super super sticky.

    check those out.

  18. #18
    outclassed by his bike
    Reputation: qcanoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    365

    Specialized Shoes and Eggs Don't Get Along

    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    the Sport now has 3 straps and the Comp and Pro have ratchets) and like them both. The style with the 3 straps (now the Sport) is a very good and reasonably priced shoe.
    I've been riding the Sport for a couple of years and the uppers have held up very well. They are also cool and drain pretty well after water hazards. However, they are not getting along well with my eggbeaters, which I got less than a year ago: A seriously deep groove has worn into the sole behind the cleat that is making the shoe-pedal connection too loose.

  19. #19
    Lookin for that extra can
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by theTnT
    I've been using the new Specialized Sawpit for the last month:


    http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCEqP...jsp?spid=10149

    + It is stif from the heel to where your toes begin, so you can both walk and bike in them.
    + It has protection for your ankle's, which is great!
    + It feels great on the foot.
    + It has a good sole for walking on rock, but watch out for stepping on rock with the SPD clip since that one don't have the same traction as the rest of the sole.
    + You can run it with SPD-clips or leave the sole over the holes for platform pedals.

    Leg armour might rest nicely on the shoes, not slipping down. I don't have this issue with my Roach Rally FR armour.

    - It is a tad warm in the 82+ degrees but not that bad. The lighter gray parts on top of the shoe is mesh and it breathes pretty well. Don't step in to deep puddles though...
    - The straps collect herbs as you go along. It's the end things on the straps that act like hooks, I think I'll cut mine off soon. I don't even notice it unless looking down but the joke is getting kinda' old
    - They look and are big. Having size 12 don't help much either
    Now I gotta find a shop that carries those. These could be just what I was looking for provided they aren't too hot. By "big" do you mean bulky or heavy? or both? Regardless, this isn't the only place I've heard great things about the Specialized shoes... but switching would sure mess up the slew of matching PI logos I have on EVERYTHING else.

    --rip

  20. #20
    not so super...
    Reputation: SSINGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,480
    I was using the Specialized Comp Mtn shoe for a couple of years and liked them. They were comfortable, worked well and lasted for 2 years. last years colors/models are usually on sale from the Specialized site.

    For clipping in my newest shoe is the Northwave Stealth. It is comfy, has a nice buckle closure, breath well but were quite spendy. I think they look the business too!

    For flat pedal days I still have a pair of the Intense (5-10) DH shoes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SSINGA; 07-13-2005 at 11:27 AM.
    Nothing to see here.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theTnT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by ripv
    By "big" do you mean bulky or heavy? or both?
    Both, but it's not bad.

    Try them, the only real criticism I can give is the fact a lot of vegetables get collected by the straps.

    I've tried a few XC shoes[1] in the past and nothing comes close to these babies.

    1. Shimano (W101 is still the best winter shoe), North Wave (don't fit my feet very well) and some other brands I don't remember.
    Regards,
    /Tobbe - In Mud We Thrust / Carpe Diem

  22. #22
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,363
    Quote Originally Posted by qcanoe
    I've been riding the Sport for a couple of years and the uppers have held up very well. They are also cool and drain pretty well after water hazards. However, they are not getting along well with my eggbeaters, which I got less than a year ago: A seriously deep groove has worn into the sole behind the cleat that is making the shoe-pedal connection too loose.
    Yes, after you hike around a bit in them (especially over sandstone in Moab) the sole wears down and stiff footbed of the sole rest on the retension bars rather than the pedal body on the rubber part of the sole. I notice this with my Time shoes too. This was the case with my Shimanos too though. Any sole wear will cause this.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    Shimano DX clipless
    Ditto that.

  24. #24
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,560
    This thread has been too serious for too long....

    Okay, so function is important, but style is everything. After all, if you can't ride at the front, you might as well look like you belong there. I recommend a sexy, stylish pair of pumps. I think 'Zilla will like these; they're the right color.

    ****

  25. #25
    Lookin for that extra can
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    This thread has been too serious for too long....

    Okay, so function is important, but style is everything. After all, if you can't ride at the front, you might as well look like you belong there. I recommend a sexy, stylish pair of pumps.
    I hear they are bad for your back though.... or maybe it was "best used while on your back"...

    --rip

  26. #26
    MK_
    MK_ is offline
    carpe mañana
    Reputation: MK_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    7,161
    I just saw these on special from Jenson.
    http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...c=EM071305&x=y

    _MK
    .
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    -- Einstein, Albert

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtnbikerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,231
    Take a look at the Adidas Hematomas. High top stiff sole and instep and protective toe. Very protective for those rocky, rocky get offs and really support your ankle for DH excursions.
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives

  28. #28
    ... I guess you won't be
    Reputation: jokermtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,934
    Anyone have any suggestions for a light duty shoe that someone who exclusively rides on platforms might like for warm weather riding? I have some old vans mtb shoes, some axo filters, and some shimano spd sandals [no clips installed] that I ride in year round, but will be needing replacements - was looking for a shoe with the AXO filter's burliness, but with a bit more cooling......that specialized may fit the bill, but I don't really want a high-top.

  29. #29
    Flyin Canine
    Reputation: shanedawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by jokermtb
    Anyone have any suggestions for a light duty shoe that someone who exclusively rides on platforms might like for warm weather riding? I have some old vans mtb shoes, some axo filters, and some shimano spd sandals [no clips installed] that I ride in year round, but will be needing replacements - was looking for a shoe with the AXO filter's burliness, but with a bit more cooling......that specialized may fit the bill, but I don't really want a high-top.
    Don't bother looking at the Spec sawpit if you ride platforms all the time. The sole is too rigid and the rubber too hard to grip a flat pedal well. Best thing I have found so far for a cool flat pedal shoe is some tan vans. The five.tens are the best gripping but not the coolest.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: pecka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by ripv
    Other ideas?

    --rip
    Don't you know, your feet deserve the bling too? No, seriously I got these for about 3 weeks now and they are the best I ever had, very comfy yet tight and secure.
    Don't think they were made for your type of trails though.


  31. #31
    Lookin for that extra can
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by theTnT
    Both, but it's not bad.

    Try them, the only real criticism I can give is the fact a lot of vegetables get collected by the straps.

    I've tried a few XC shoes[1] in the past and nothing comes close to these babies.
    Thanks TnT!! I bought 'em direct from Specialized thanks to tscheezy's point on the 30 day no questions asked returns, but I won't be returning them! The fit is good, but a bit wide in the "toe box." Here is what I've noticed after a few rides...
    Good:
    1.) Carbon sole up past the cleat mount makes for efficient pedaling.
    2.) Flexy toe area makes for easy hike-a-bike
    3.) Sticky rubber sole is awesome. You can clip out and stick your foot to anything. You can ride some techy sections without even being completly clipped in if you have a platform on your clipless pedals. (I ride candies)
    4.) The uppers seem like they would last and last
    Bad:
    1.) Not a huge fan of the 3/4 height
    2.) A little on the toasty side
    3.) Seems like all that sticky rubber on bottom will wear fast??

    --rip

  32. #32
    ~~~~~~~~
    Reputation: airwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,873
    ripv,
    how's the fit/sizing compared to your other shoes, i.e. did you get the same size as your norm?

  33. #33
    Lookin for that extra can
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by airwreck
    ripv,
    how's the fit/sizing compared to your other shoes, i.e. did you get the same size as your norm?
    Yep... I got my normal size. I've owned Shimano shoes which fit better in the toe area and Pearl Izumi shoes which are a very similar fit to the specialized... i.e. a little too roomy in the toe area. However, most of this can be taken up with the lower velcro strap.

    --rip

  34. #34
    ... I guess you won't be
    Reputation: jokermtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,934
    I have been searching, but there doesn't seem to be a shoe for me....I want a platform friendly shoe [don't care about spd], w/ a moderately stiff sole, well ventilated, one velcro strap & laces....I just can't seem to find this mix....

    there has to be a shoe like this somewhere!!!!

  35. #35
    t66
    t66 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: t66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    619

    Here's The Deal

    If you need clipped in DH/FR potection you can't beat these. I had a pair and rode them exclusively for close to 4 years. GO-RIDE sells them now:
    http://www.go-ride.com/prod_armor_adidas.html
    You will pay the weight penalty on trailrides.
    The Specialized above look like they might work as well if they have the boxed in toe.

    The old Intense or the new 5/10 shoe can't be beat for flats. Exceptionally sticky and has some ankle pads.
    http://www.fiveten.com/product.php?T...s&CAT=Freeride
    Still no toe protection like the Hematoma's. But the Hema's are for clipless only.

    Don't throw away money on the Oakleys or any of the umpteen others that came before. They are copies of old Answer shoes. They sucked as well. Poor flat pedal performers and the soles not stiff enough to be effecient clipped in. They don't offer much more protection and a pair of flip-flops from the $ store. I guess some people think they might be "STYLISH"

  36. #36
    Well Biked
    Reputation: scepticshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by pecka
    Don't you know, your feet deserve the bling too? No, seriously I got these for about 3 weeks now and they are the best I ever had, very comfy yet tight and secure.
    Don't think they were made for your type of trails though.

    I'd like to see a pic of the soles if you get a chance. I bought those about 2 years ago when the were bright blue and called Actions, and had the sole replacement system. At that time the rubber was so soft wear was noticable after the first ride. You can see some of my other comments above. The fit is really good and I really like the fact you can adjust the strap for when things stretch. But I hope you don't ride in rocky terrain because they eat sidi's alive. I remember after I rode the Mckenzi River trail and had to bail on the lava rocks when they were brand new. They didn't come home looking too pretty. You may want to keep your old shoes around if you do ride desert or lava type rocks.

    Hopefully they went back to the old sole compound. I think next will try the specialized like tscheezy recomended.

    Now about roomy toe boxes: Anybody who has lost toenails, and has funky toenails as a result can appreciate them. For me that means the end not being pointy as opposed to loose in the ball of the foot. I'd like to know with the Specialized, how secure the foot feels in the upstroke of a spin. The Pearls don't feel all the secure. They seeem to go from a little too loose to too tight in one click. The Sidi's are much better in this regard although you need to keep that ratchet lubed or it gets fouled and will not release.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: slowrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,728

    Shoes

    I've never felt that oakley shoes were comfortable and those look like they would be very warm for you're feet. I like using answer shoes because the soles aren't as stiff as XC racing shoes and so it's easier to hike in them. Not as cool looking as the Oakleys though.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Robbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    245

    The elusive perfect shoe

    Does/has anyone use/used the latest Shimano softies? I looooved the MP-50s (?) - the camel-coloured sneaker with the wide single Velcro strap and deep rubber surround. Let my only pair get mouldy under a laundry sink and never found a pair again.

    Currently use Alpinestars System 4s and Northwaves. Answer shoes aren't bad, either, if a little narrow in the last for big feeted folk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers,

    Robbo

    Eat my shorts, build a bridge and get over it - Devil

  39. #39
    ... I guess you won't be
    Reputation: jokermtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,934
    I couldn't wait any longer, and ordered some Five Ten Impact, low top shoes from Pricepoint - 74 bucks - not too bad, eh? They look pretty sturdy.

  40. #40
    Get your freak on!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo
    Does/has anyone use/used the latest Shimano softies? I looooved the MP-50s (?) - the camel-coloured sneaker with the wide single Velcro strap and deep rubber surround. Let my only pair get mouldy under a laundry sink and never found a pair again.

    Currently use Alpinestars System 4s and Northwaves. Answer shoes aren't bad, either, if a little narrow in the last for big feeted folk.
    The shimanos aren't bad. A little heavy, not too much ventillation and that side ankle guard does bother some people, but all up it is a pretty good shoe.


Similar Threads

  1. help, broke threaded insert in SIDI shoes...
    By jh_on_the_cape in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 01:02 PM
  2. Help with MTB shoes
    By downhill2004 in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 11:58 AM
  3. Anyone dremel their shoes?
    By Chester in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:17 AM
  4. MTB carbon sole shoes performance?
    By Picard in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2005, 09:17 PM
  5. Crank Bros. Mallets, and Skate style shoes.
    By Plinkerton in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •