mtbr member

Major props for g-form!!!

Ordered knee, elbow pads and a compression shirt from gform. When I got my order they accidentally sent two sets of elbow pads and no knee pads. Called them this morning and they overnighted my knee pads and let me keep the extra elbow pads (which just got promoted to shin pads) free of charge and no questions asked. It's been said before but these things are VERY comfortable and you can't beat that kind of customer service. I was expecting this to be a pain in the a** but they couldn't have been nicer or easier to work with. Strong work g-form!

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Hey I'm trying to decide which protective shirt to get (mainly looking for top of the shoulder protection)...would you mind writing a review here? I haven't been able to find any.

mtbr member
    I've got the g-form compression shirt (as well as their knee pads and elbow pads). The thing has saved my butt (or more accurately my shoulders) several times. I had one very hard digger a couple of weeks ago that I'm sure would have resulted in a shoulder separation (I've separated the other shoulder before, so I've got some experience). Instead I walked away pretty much unscathed.

My only complaint is that I wish I'd bought a smaller size. I always wear a size large shirt, but the size large compression shirt isn't snug enough and can move around too easily.

Otherwise it's a 10. Comfortable, light, flexible and it works.

mtbr member
    +1 on Customer Service.

While I was down at Outerbike this year I had one of my knee pads threading start to come loose which made the bottom hem come undone. I stopped by the G-Form tent and talked to them about it and came up with a plan. On the last day of OB just before we left I dropped off my kneepads and left my contact info and address. About a week later I had a new set in my hands. They said that they would have just swapped them out but they did not have the size in the same color. Can't beat that as far as I'm concerned.
    You gotta Get Up to Get Down!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I have heard the same comment about sizing. You want to definitely go a size down if you are near the bubble apparently