what the quan?!

Looking for a LONGER armed jacket

Evidently i've got some long lanky ass arms.

Does anyone know of a hoodless softshell or other type of riding jacket (AM/FREERIDE'ish) that has 35.5-36 inch long sleeves?

All the stuff I try on tends to ride right up my arm as I put my arms out on the handlebars.. ARGH!!

Generally, XL sizes have the length I need... however, I only weigh about 160... so an XL is waaaaay to baggy on me.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

LightJunction.com
    Are the jackets you're trying cycling-specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "AM/Freeride'ish", but cycling jackets usually have longer sleeves and a drop tail to accommodate a rider's posture. Many of them even have grippers, elastic or velcro around the cuffs to prevent riding up.
    We sell quality bike headlights and flashlights.
    www.LightJunction.com

what the quan?!
    Yes, definitely cycling specific.
    AM/Freeride'ish in terms of looks...
    I am not fond of the roadie style jackets that are currently out there.

turtles make me hot
    Check out aerotechdesign. They have tall stuff.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    dangdang, you may not be a fan of roadie jackets but you really should check some out. I wanted something more freeridish but am rockin' a Pearl Izumi Aero jacket, really like it. 6'2", 190 lbs, actually went with the XXL to get plenty of length but with its slim fit is just loose enough in the body but not boxy like all the freeridish jackets will be. All black, a little loose, and not too long in the back and it doesn't really look like a "roadie" jacket...IMO.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Check out Loki softshell jackets. Most independent outdoor stores carry them nowadays. All, and I mean all, if their jackets have extra long sleeves. I can vouch for the excellent build quality too.