Knox gloves

Printable View

• 12-31-2012
    thoggard
    Knox gloves
    Has anyone had any experience - good, bad, or indifferent - with the Knox ORSA gloves? I wrecked out a few weeks ago and smacked my right palm on a very large rock. Haven't been able to ride since. The Knox gloves are advertised as being made specifically for protecting the palm/wrist joint and I don't want to drop $90 on a pair if it's all a gimmick. Thanks.
  • 12-31-2012
    BigHit-Maniac
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thoggard View Post
    Has anyone had any experience - good, bad, or indifferent - with the Knox ORSA gloves? I wrecked out a few weeks ago and smacked my right palm on a very large rock. Haven't been able to ride since. The Knox gloves are advertised as being made specifically for protecting the palm/wrist joint and I don't want to drop $90 on a pair if it's all a gimmick. Thanks.

Could you please post a link, a picture, or more specifics or something?

I ride street bikes, and Knox's motorcycle gear is astounding. Spendy.... but super worth it.

I didn't know they made MTB gear?
  • 01-01-2013
    thoggard
    link
    I could not figure out how to get a photo to copy into this reply so hopefully this will take you to the website where you can also view the palm side and the details. It does not necessarily have to be this particular glove either. There are two more advertised as being for mountain biking with the same palm protection. Thanks again.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...tail_1_600.jpg

And . . . it doesn't. Here - I think - is the palm photo.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...tail_2_600.jpg
  • 01-01-2013
    BigHit-Maniac
    That wrist closure system is pretty trick.

I've used a pair of Handroids before, and they were not only comfortable but super easy to make "fit right" with the adjustments that they have. If those MTB specific gloves are anything like the Handroids in that arena, then I'd without a doubt pick up a pair.

Knox makes some super high quality stuff.

:thumbsup: