Thread: Kali helment

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Kali helment

I just purchased a Kali XC helment, do any of you use one? When I tried it on it just felt right. It has a built in camera/light mount that will come in handy since my wife gave me a Go Pro for Christmas. Hopefully I'll be able to hit the trail in a few days when everything dries up after the rains we are getting in my area. If you have a Kali helment let me know how you like it or if you have had issues with it.

Happy New Year to all of you.

EMR
    mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I don't have the xc, but a full face Kali. I love the helmet. Fits well, good padding, decent vent, and light. I dig their products, so if it fits well, you should be all set.

mtbr member
    Bought a Kali Chakra last year in Moab when I smashed my girl feature. Price was perfect but it was the fit that sold me. Felt good right off the bat. You will enjoy it
    The Official Mid-west Canfield Brothers #1 Fan and Demo fleet !!
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...psb5c701c1.jpg

mtbr member
    I picked up a Kali Amara and absolutley love it!!! I had a Giro Xar which set me back $130 and for my melon the Kali is a better fit. I really like the fact that its a lower profile helmet and does not ride real high on my head.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    RSullivan. I own a Chakra in a lg. I'm thinking of getting a Feature. Do they fit the same? The Chakra is just a little to big. Should I get a Feature in med? thankx

mtbr member
    I normally wear a medium in the Giro and the s/m was the perfect fit for me.