Thread: Kali helment

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Kali helment

I just purchased a Kali XC helment, do any of you use one? When I tried it on it just felt right. It has a built in camera/light mount that will come in handy since my wife gave me a Go Pro for Christmas. Hopefully I'll be able to hit the trail in a few days when everything dries up after the rains we are getting in my area. If you have a Kali helment let me know how you like it or if you have had issues with it.

Happy New Year to all of you.

EMR
    mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I don't have the xc, but a full face Kali. I love the helmet. Fits well, good padding, decent vent, and light. I dig their products, so if it fits well, you should be all set.

mtbr member
    Bought a Kali Chakra last year in Moab when I smashed my girl feature. Price was perfect but it was the fit that sold me. Felt good right off the bat. You will enjoy it
    Trying to painfully relive some of youthful adventures!!

mtbr member
    I picked up a Kali Amara and absolutley love it!!! I had a Giro Xar which set me back $130 and for my melon the Kali is a better fit. I really like the fact that its a lower profile helmet and does not ride real high on my head.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    RSullivan. I own a Chakra in a lg. I'm thinking of getting a Feature. Do they fit the same? The Chakra is just a little to big. Should I get a Feature in med? thankx

mtbr member
    I normally wear a medium in the Giro and the s/m was the perfect fit for me.