mtbr member

Kali Amara Helmet

Just ordered a Kali Amara helmet and after riding Giro's for years thought I'd try something different. Just curious if anyone owns one and what your thoughts are? Have always worn a medium in Giro and looks like a s/m in the Kali will work based on their size chart.

mtbr member
    I've been riding in one for about 7 or 8 months and came from riding Giro and Spec helmets for years. For me it's the best fitting helmet I've ever had. Excellent ventilation and the built in mount on the top is perfect for my helmet lamp. No more fussing with webbing straps, the mount just lides rigt on.

mtbr member
    Good to here. I currrantly have a Giro Zen and a Xar which both have been great. Like the netting as well as the light mount. How was the sizing?? I was a bit concerned with there sizing.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I am newer to riding and bought a Kali Chakra Plus last summer. I have to say that I am very impressed with the fitment of this helmet. It is to the point that I hardley notice am wearing it. It also has plenty of ventalation. I tired on a few Giros and definately liked the fitment of the Kali better.

The Amara is the next step up from the Chakra Plus, so I am sure it will be a great helmet.

mtbr member
    Thanks guys. Hoping the new lid arrives today to check it out.

mtbr member
    Received my new Kali Amara helmet today and much say I like it much more than my Zar. Not so round and fits lower on my head.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Good to here. I currrantly have a Giro Zen and a Xar which both have been great.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Kali Amara is an awesome lid! fits great! will always recommend it to other riders.