mtbr member
    Dec 2011

Jett Hornet or Race Face Ambush Shorts?

I was just wondering what anyone who has used either of these shorts has to say about them, as I'm about to order one of these. My main concern is the length as I like my riding shorts to fall below the knee. So far from what I can tell, the Jett Hornet shorts get great reviews and I can get them on sale. But I also like the look of the Ambush shorts, however there seems to be very few reviews on these. Any help would be awesome! Thanks

mtbr member
    Go with the Hornet you will love them.

LightJunction.com
    I love the Jett stuff. Based on my waist size (32), my shorts don't come below my knee, but right to it. Which, honestly, is pretty nice for riding. Any longer and they'd probably get in my way. One complaint I have about Jett shorts is their chamois. It's a little bulkier than I'm used to, so it's uncomfortable to walk in or hang out at the trailhead in, so I usually try to change out of them if I'm going to be sticking around after the ride. I don't have to do that with my other shorts...Garneau, Nashbar, Sugoi.
    We sell quality bike headlights and flashlights.
    www.LightJunction.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Thanks for the info everyone! I was about to order the Hornet's when I noticed they were out of stock in my size at Jett's store.