Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Jett Gear Clothing?

Are you guys wearing it? What do you think? Is there anywhere to get it on sale? It looks like some good stuff.

meow meow
    +1. looks like awesome stuff but havent seen too many reviews.

Gnar
    Jett Raptor shorts are 20% off at jettmtb.com.
    Never tried them, but have heard great reviews of Jett. Placed order and shorts are on their way.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Fuel
    Jett Raptor shorts are 20% off at jettmtb.com.
    Never tried them, but have heard great reviews of Jett. Placed order and shorts are on their way.
    Jet Fuel, Jett shorts, your Jett set!

Ok, can you explain the Jet Fuel thing?

Gnar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    Jet Fuel, Jett shorts, your Jett set!

Ok, can you explain the Jet Fuel thing?
    You are right, I am Jett set!

For my name, at the time I joined the board, I was doing a lot of cross country racing. I was on a Trek Fuel and wanted to use the fuel as part of my name. So, Jet Fuel is what I came up with. Still have that bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jett Gear Clothing?-jet.jpg  

meow meow
    thats a crazy picture! where is that?

Gnar
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul
    thats a crazy picture! where is that?
    North Shore, Oahu. From the set of Lost.

You can see more pic's here: Lost

mtbr member
    That's a very cool picture. Is it a real engine?

I have a couple of Jett Ride jerseys being delivered today. One black and one silver. They should be pretty cool casual shirts.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    The Jett raptor shorts are quality. I picked them up at hucknroll for full price last year. Kinda expensive, but if they're 20% off like Jet Fuel said, I'd consider another pair. Enough vents too cool the sack and comfortable to ride in.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I've been running the raptor shorts day in a day out for the last 2 years(my only pair of riding shorts) best thing Ive ridden in, would def. recommend them

mtbr member
    I got my Ride jerseys. They are really nice! They have a good athletic fit, vented material under the arms, a nice little pocket above the right glute, stitched Jett graphic on the back of the right shoulder and light, breathable, comfy fabric with a dress shirt type of collar. It's a nice shirt for a night out on the town and something you probably won't see someone else wearing.

mtbr member

Good job! Great stuff!

We carry it in our store; our employees wear it as our shop shirts, our DH Team rides it and I wear it, too. Good quality at an affordable price. They are local to us in Fort Collins, CO, so the service is great, too.
    The reason dogs have so many friends is that they wag their tail instead of their tongues.

Waiting for my Obamabucks
    How are the Jett shorts in the fit department? Fox shorts, for me, are difficult to get passed my thighs. Thanks.
    2010 Santa Cruz Blur LT2, Fox TALAS Terralogic, Fox RP23 shock, SRAM X0, XTR Trail Brakes, Stans/Chris King Wheelset

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    True to size. I wear 34-36 jeans and ordered the raptor 36. Enough room for bibs if I want too. Lots of leg room for me.

mtbr member
    I had a pair of Jett Hornet shorts that I loved. They're super comfortable to ride in. They split and frayed like nylon rope at the seam of the outer right leg for no particular reason. I never crashed with them or anything. I thought I was out the $110 for the shorts and was pretty bummed, but I contacted Jett and sent them my shorts. I had to wait awhile before they had the right color and size in, but they sent me out a brand new pair of shorts and no charge once they got them in, NQA. Great customer service and if the second pair holds up (it is doing well so far) I won't hesitate to buy their stuff again.

It's currently a toss-up between my Jett Hornet and my TLD Ace for my favorite shorts.
    Gotta get up to get down.
    LMB

mtbr member
    How are their shorts lenght wise. I like mine to go at least a couple inches past the knees.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    How are their shorts lenght wise. I like mine to go at least a couple inches past the knees.
    My Hornets are pretty damn long. They go past the knees on me. I'm 6 ft tall.
    Gotta get up to get down.
    LMB

mtbr member
    I just ordered a couple pairs of Hornet shorts from Jett. They gave me a promo code because a jersey that I got from them was supposed to have a pocket, but it didn't. The promo code knocked a a big chunk off the price. Thier stuff is super top quality and I can wait to get them.

mtbr member
    I have a Pair of Jett Hornet's that I've been really happy with. The Liners are the best I've ever worn. The waist ran pretty big for me though. I usually wear a 34 and mine were pretty loose until I washed them in hot water a few times. Length is great, they fit and stay over my knee pads just fine and don't ride up over them at all.

mtbr member
    Mine are supposed to be here tomorow. I'm a 32" and I ordred two at 32", so I hope they fit.

mtbr member
    Anybody have any of the Jett "RIDE" shorts? I don't like em long. I'm looking for a 12" inseam. Thx

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by av8trinabarrel View Post
    Anybody have any of the Jett "RIDE" shorts? I don't like em long. I'm looking for a 12" inseam. Thx
    They sent me a pair of those by mistake once. Nice shorts, but If I remember right they went past my knees, so they would be longer then you like. I would say they are more of casual short as opposed to a riding short. I have three pairs of Hornet shorts. They are great for riding and as a casual short.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by av8trinabarrel View Post
    Don't have the RIDE shorts, but do have the RAPTOR and they are a really nice, high quality short and right around a 12" inseam. I would like to try the HORNET and the STRIKE shorts too.

mtbr member
    Jett Raptors will go down on my list of all time best riding gear... awesome short.... liner notwithstanding

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Great gear, best shorts I've ever owned! Ventillation is amazing and internal pads are much more fitting than fox. No bunching or excessive padding

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast