mtbr member

New question here. Jerseys and body armor

Hi.....I have a question concerning Jerseys/T-shirts and body armor......

First a little background to help you understand why I would have such a silly question.

I've been riding bikes in some form or another for over 30 yrs, but up until about 10 years ago I never even wore gloves, and not until about 5 years ago did I finally start wearing a helmet. 2 years ago I started wearing elbow and knee/shin guards. As I get older (and wiser?) I see the need for protective gear.

Last year my buddy and I traveled to Snowshoe half a dozen times and I always rented a Stinky and all the protective gear that comes with it.......wearing the pressure suit over whatever t-shirt I happened to be wearing.

This year, after convincing my wife I would save rental fees , I have outfitted myself with a new bike and bought a 661 pressure suit. (the short sleeved one). And other assorted gear.

Ok, finally my question.........what is the proper way to wear the pressure suit with a shirt/jersey? Do I put the suit on then a jersey? What type of jersey? Is it acceptable to wear the suit just right over a tshirt? I guess thats more than one question.

I already look like too much of a doofus screaming down the side of a mountain. I dont want to be ridiculed for the way I am dressed too.

Thanks in advance........sorry I was so longwinded.....
    "Enjoy every sandwich" - Warren Zevon

Glad to Be Alive
    DHing, you can wear it any way you want. The pressure suit is a little abbrassive so I would wear a t-shirt underneath and a jersey on top
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 09:26 AM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

high school loser
    i got the long sleeved one and depending on how hot it is ill wear a t-shirt underneath it so it wont rub and then jersey on top but if its real hot ill just lose the jersey and either wear it one top or under a shirt. hope that helps.
    [SIZE=5]member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]"we kill zombies dead"[/SIZE]

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature