Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

gloves for long fingers

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Neen 
#1 ·
:confused: Anybody out there with long fingers have a glove manufacturer suggestion for me? None of my gloves are long enough in the fingers and I'm constantly tugging on them to get the palm pads in the right place. I've tried wearing men's gloves, but then they are too wide overall and aren't comfortable. Every time I pass a shop I stop in and try on all the gloves and still can't find a pair to fit. Am I just an amazon or what? :p

#2 ·
same problem

I also have long but narrow hands. I've found that if I wear a pair of comfy fingerless gloves, then pull on a pair of men's full finger gloves, it works out a lot better than the men's gloves by themselves. For really cold weather riding, I wear those 2 finger lobster mitts. I call 'em Sleestak gloves - ssssssssss. :p

#3 ·
You are a smart, smart woman! I never thought of doing the double glove thing. Thanks!

MidAtlanticXCer said:
I also have long but narrow hands. I've found that if I wear a pair of comfy fingerless gloves, then pull on a pair of men's full finger gloves, it works out a lot better than the men's gloves by themselves. For really cold weather riding, I wear those 2 finger lobster mitts. I call 'em Sleestak gloves - ssssssssss. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.