Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Gloves-let it rip

3K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  TrpDSgt 
#1 ·
I'm asking for glove recommendations. I've decided against half finger ones. I guess what I'm asking for is, if you think you have good gloves, tell me about them. I'm not looking to see a fight, just your glove love. Thanks.

#29 ·
no there is very little padding. since i switched to squishier (lizard skin) grips i wanted less padding on the palms.

these have no padding on the knuckles

i can see why these things cost 12 bucks shipped though, they look like they can wear out pretty quick...but hard to argue with 12 dollars

#28 ·
I had a pair of Six Six One SX-1s that lasted over 4 years before I finally changed. The palm is kind of thin now and aren't as comfy as they once were, but they still work. I'll use them for commuting in the fall. Those were some good gloves. How is the Raji in terms of durability? I was trying to find a pair to try on when I was looking for gloves, but found the Specialized first.

#31 ·
They are xc gloves, so no need for some special padding and protection, and with normal use, they last surprisingly long. I can easily go with single pair through all year, and most of time they can go through second year too.
PS: $12?? Would you mind posting link, since here in Europe they are from 25-30eur (around $40) unless you find some sale somewhere, but even then, if they even have right size and color left, they are still around 20eur ($25).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.