mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Fox Helmet Question

So I bought a Fox Rampage (BTW its on Sale on the Fox Canadian site for $60 only).

My head measures 60 cm exact... so I took the L size according to their chart. Fits good around the head... the issue is on the cheeks... its squeezing it.

Well its not uncomfortable but the squeeze is enough that my lips feel like their pointing at something. Do you guys think this is normal? Will the foams 'break in'? This is my first Full Face..any advice will be greatly appreciated.

LightJunction.com
    Different branded helmets fit differently. I've got a big head and I've had this issue with several brands. Have you tried others out? That might be your best bet before buying online. Those pads might break in a little, but they're not going to break in much.
    We sell quality bike headlights and flashlights.
    www.LightJunction.com

mtbr member
    I have this same issue with my Fly Racing fullface. After a year and a half, my head fits, but my cheeks still squish! Some might not think it's a big deal, but it gets miserably hot even on cool days. If you find one that hugs the skull and that has the luxury of a little more cheek room, please let me know.