mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Fox 360 machina gloves?

I just purchased a pair of Fox 360 machina gloves. I was looking for a balance between grip, protection and breathable layers (i don't want to sweat like a pig) for XC. I learned the hard way that full fingered gloves were the way to go. A couple of weeks ago I landed on rocky terrain and cut a few layers of skin on my thumb while wearing fingerless XC gloves.
    I tried several models at my local MTX shop that carries good Fox Head stock and these had the perfect fit for me at least in store.
    Has anyone tried these particular gloves for XC? I was kind of surprised that these do not appear to be a popular pick in our community. The fact that they are MtX racing gloves is not necessarily an issue as other models for MT are quite common for XC use. Comments are welcome as I still have them BNIB and might still consider returning them if necessary.

enviado por Tapatalk HD

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Fox 360 machina gloves?

Ok, so no answers on these. I guess I will give them a try on the trail tomorrow morning and eventually let you know how they performed.
    Expectations are that they should be keepers but let me see how well they handle branches and other stuff that we may be struck at the trail and will come back later on these.

enviado por Tapatalk HD