Thread: Five.Ten shoes

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Five.Ten shoes

Hey all, we just wanted to say thanks to everybody who helped put some pressure on Five.Ten to get the Intense shoes back into production. We got ours today, if you haven't seen them already they're basically the same two shoes but are all black now. Of course, no post by me would be complete without the obligatory psuedo-advertisement, so you can check them out here.
    [SIZE=2]
    www.Go-Ride.com
    866-467-4334
    [/SIZE]

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by James @ Go-Ride
    Hey all, we just wanted to say thanks to everybody who helped put some pressure on Five.Ten to get the Intense shoes back into production. We got ours today, if you haven't seen them already they're basically the same two shoes but are all black now. Of course, no post by me would be complete without the obligatory psuedo-advertisement, so you can check them out here.

Damm spammers who pay for advertising banners so we can complain and make silly post about spammers. One day, one day...we will get you
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

I wanna talk to Samson!
    I wish for once they could make them not ugly, oh well function over form I guess. James, how's the sizing on those bad boys? I fit a 12 in vans, but I've heard 5.10 stuff is sized pretty big.
    [SIZE=4]JackNugz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    I wish for once they could make them not ugly, oh well function over form I guess. James, how's the sizing on those bad boys? I fit a 12 in vans, but I've heard 5.10 stuff is sized pretty big.
    They run a hair on the large size, I'm an 11.5 (you know what they say about guys with big feet . . . big shoes) and I wear an 11 in the 5.10/Intense shoes, and they're a tiny bit tight. But, I like my MTB shoes (like my snowboard and moto boots) to run tight so they fit me just about perfectly.
    [SIZE=2]
    www.Go-Ride.com
    866-467-4334
    [/SIZE]

pwn3rator
    those shoes are hot.
    [SIZE=-4]SOCAL UNION REPREZENT[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Good ol' shoe...

Good job! Charles Cole is the man

Cole is the founder of 5.10 and redefined sticky rubber in the climbing market in the 80's. In a way, revolutionized the sport.

5.10 is one company that listens to it's customers pretty closely. I'm more of a Sportiva guy for climbing shoes (better fit for high arches), but I agree with other posters that 5.10s run a little large.
    "Republicans, Democrats and American people who support giving up a little liberty for a small measure of security (such as the Patriot Act) deserve neither."
    -Ben Franklin, paraphrased

"Love your country, always, and your government when they deserve it..."
    -Mark Twain

crumb
    I climb with 5.10 anasazis and theyre sick. And i believe its the same rubber as on the shoes?
    good stuff

mtbr member
    May 2004
    yes finally they came around. my original pair of 510 intense teams were killing my heel cause they were so woren out, but iloved the grip so much. im gonna try the lower version this time.