Thread: Dianese Armor?

mtbr member

Dianese Armor?

What does everybody think about dianese stuff? I was at Pedros this weekend in Mass and saw some of their stuff and it looked ok.

Merrrrjig
    Jan 2004
    It is the best bodyarmor u can buy! Most comfy, and best protection, its exspensive but well worth it!

Absurd

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by merrrrjig
    It is the best bodyarmor u can buy! Most comfy, and best protection, its exspensive but well worth it!

Yeah, what he said! My full shuttle suit fits me like a glove, pads dont move around at all, and it is soooo cool. I wouldn't even say it "breathes", because the mesh is so course that it's like wearing nothing under your jersey/shorts. Also, I like the fact that I can unzip the spine protector when ever I want to shed some weight.

mtbr member
    I saw the whole suit but I am only in the market for shin/knee pads and some arm protection. Thanks for the replys. So the netting works well? I saw it at Pedros this weekend and thought it looked comfortable.

Glad to Be Alive
    I would look into the Azonic Z-6 armour...same material, different color, about half the price...I love mine

http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=162
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by birmy
    I saw the whole suit but I am only in the market for shin/knee pads and some arm protection. Thanks for the replys. So the netting works well? I saw it at Pedros this weekend and thought it looked comfortable.

My friend uses the knee/shin and elbow armor from them. I have not heard any complaints out of him yet, he seems to like them. If you are going just for knee/shin/elbow, they do run a little on the expensive side for what they are. You might try the Azonics like SMT was saying, or get the new Fox 911's. Ive got the knee/shins and the elbows for when I need just a little protection. THEY ARE THE SH!T !!!! The knee's are stupid light, open back so they're very cool, and the come on and off really easy.

mtbr member
    I had the full suit and blew the knee out of it in a crash. It also didn't have the hard chest protector. I replaced it with the Gladiator pants and Saftey Jacket Next. If the knee goes again I'm only out about $190 this time.

The stuff works great however and is there when you need it. I've walked/ridden away from some nasty diggers thanks to my Dainese. Keep an eye out for sales on last years stuff.

Mike

DOH!
    Quote Originally Posted by MVRIDER
    Ive got the knee/shins and the elbows for when I need just a little protection. THEY ARE THE SH!T !!!! The knee's are stupid light, open back so they're very cool, and the come on and off really easy.
    The '05 Fox 911 Launches? I was wondering how those performed. They look very comfy for trail riding. I have the older RockGardn Airframe legs and, though light, open-backed, and fairly well ventilated, they like to move in a crash (even with the calf straps crossed), and I _hate_ the whole sock tube knee thing that requires you to take your shoes off to slide it over your foot. I'll lock 'em down with 661 Padlocks for more aggressive stuff, but it makes them less pedal-able and hotter. I was considering the Launches as a replacement....