mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Demon protective gear

Anyone using Deamonsnow gear? They have a new 2012 body armor line and I can't find any reviews on it or any of the older lines. It looks good and the price is ok, just don't want to pull the trigger too soon.

Bob

FlexForce X D30

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    So with no replies I decided to email the company. Here is the string.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM, rborelli wrote:
    I was wondering if the FlexForce X D30 is suitable for downhill mountain biking?
    Thanks
    Bob
    From: brent@3xdtechnology.com [mailto:brent@3xdtechnology.com] On Behalf Of Brent Davidson
    Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:52 AM
    To: rborelli
    Subject: Re: FlexForce X D30
    Yes it is! WE also offer the Hyper vest which is a great MTB downhill protection vest.
    Thanks
    Brent
    Demon
    On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM, rborelli> wrote:
    Thanks for your quick reply. I am trying to find a good body armor and found your product. Unfortunately there are not many reviews out there and with downhill mountain biking I want to make sure the product will protect as well as the conventional hard plastic armor. Just a couple more questions that I could not find, how does it hold up to punctures and how is the weight?
    Thanks again
    Bob
    Thanks for the email..the entire vest is puncture resistant as it has a flexible plastic polymer that is encased within the foam..D3O is found on the shoulders..the weight is similar to a 661 or fox vest ..check it out on shockgarden.com..They are have a very easy return policy if you're not satisfied.

Thanks
    Brent
    Demon