I need skills
    Jul 2004

Custom performance wear t-shirts?

Looking for a light weight performance wear t-shirt (non-cotton) that we can put our club logo on. Not looking for a jersey. Do prefer odor inhibitors.

A better request may be; I am needing to purchase custom performance material t-shirts,
    Any recommendations?

thanks in advance.
    Charlie

Flow like water
    I hope I am not stating the obvious here.

You may look at your local outfitter store or a sporting goods store for such stuff. I have owned Patagonia, Layers, UnderArmor, and lesser known brands of high-zot polyester, dry-wicking t-shirts. All of these are performance sporting material. They wear well, act well in all temperatures, and dry in five minutes from a soaking.

My local stores are Great Outdoor Provisions, Sports Authority, Dick's, etc..

mtbr member
    Cafepress now has a performance t-shirt. It's basic white or black only, but appears to be a good wicking material with the ability to customize with logo or graphic like any other Cafepress item. Oh and no minimums.

I used CustomInk for my "team" shirts, and was really pleased. The shirt are pretty descent quality and the artwork is screened well (hasn't faded or cracked). I like the multi-color options they have for their performance t's as well and they also offer no minimums.

Here's a shot of the shirt I made for the boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom performance wear t-shirts?-screen-shot-2012-11-08-5.00.57-pm.gif  

mtbr member
    Most screen printing shops -- especially those who cater to school/little league/etc. team sports -- carry "performance tees" or "tech tees" nowadays.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    www.oregoncyclewear.com for merino wool.
    agmtb

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Did you find the store for t-shirt printing; I do have the same requirement so, please let me know if you found some unique idea? Thanks.

custom printed t-shirts

EMBA Member
    I would also look at Sierra Trading Post for closeouts if you are trying to save money. Then you can contact your local silk screen t-shirt shop do do the logo. Slim