Clueless genius
    Feb 2011

Custom Apparel Question

Hello MTBR!

I'm considering ordering a custom race kit from "Custom-Cycling-Wear". The price is very attractive, 60 bucks for a full custom jersey and shorts, but before I go any further and commit, I would like to know if anyone here has any experience with the company. They're a Chinese-based company, and they seem legitimate, but I would want to know if anyone else here has ordered from them or knows anything more about the company.

Thank you very much!
    2009 GT Sanction 2.0
    2007 C'dale Prophet 5
    1994 C'dale M400

mtbr member
    No experience with the company, but my internet experience says: the words "attractive", "seem legitimate", and "China[sic]-based" when used together usually imply the opposite, with strong overtones of "rip-off".

Usually, custom orders require a minimum order. What is this companies minimum order? Further, my limited searching failed to turn up any "Custom-Cycling-Wear" website.

Now, I'm beginning to think this is a clever advertisement placement. Maybe.

Clueless genius
    Feb 2011
    They don't have a minimum order, and no I'm not trying to sell crap. I just want to know if this company is any good before I plunk down 60 bucks for a race kit.

Here's there site: Custom Cycling Kits and Cycling Jerseys No Minimum. Design Online.

And I think you may be right about them not being on the level. Their facebook page has no customer feedback, nor does their twitter.
    2009 GT Sanction 2.0
    2007 C'dale Prophet 5
    1994 C'dale M400