Clueless genius
    Feb 2011

Custom Apparel Question

Hello MTBR!

I'm considering ordering a custom race kit from "Custom-Cycling-Wear". The price is very attractive, 60 bucks for a full custom jersey and shorts, but before I go any further and commit, I would like to know if anyone here has any experience with the company. They're a Chinese-based company, and they seem legitimate, but I would want to know if anyone else here has ordered from them or knows anything more about the company.

Thank you very much!
    2014 Felt Compulsion LT3
    2009 GT Sanction 2.0
    1994 Cannondale M400

mtbr member
    No experience with the company, but my internet experience says: the words "attractive", "seem legitimate", and "China[sic]-based" when used together usually imply the opposite, with strong overtones of "rip-off".

Usually, custom orders require a minimum order. What is this companies minimum order? Further, my limited searching failed to turn up any "Custom-Cycling-Wear" website.

Now, I'm beginning to think this is a clever advertisement placement. Maybe.

Clueless genius
    Feb 2011
    They don't have a minimum order, and no I'm not trying to sell crap. I just want to know if this company is any good before I plunk down 60 bucks for a race kit.

Here's there site: Custom Cycling Kits and Cycling Jerseys No Minimum. Design Online.

And I think you may be right about them not being on the level. Their facebook page has no customer feedback, nor does their twitter.
    2014 Felt Compulsion LT3
    2009 GT Sanction 2.0
    1994 Cannondale M400