The 5th knuckle

Good job! Club Ride Apparel

I wanted to give Mike and Scott at Club Ride a shout.

Recently I raced the Ridgeline Rampage, a local 60 mile race. My goal was to finish and do it under 6:30. I finished in 6:23 but could have done much better if their equipment didnít freak the crap out of me. As a big guy I sweat a lot. I mean not just get my clothes wet, but drip all over my bike run down my legs and soak my socks nasty sweat. The race started at 8:00 in the morning and the temps were cool around 55 degrees. As the day went on it became very hot and nasty. At one point my Garmin was telling me it was 105 so guessing air temp in the low 90ís. At this point is where I freaked out. Normally I would be soaking wet, but wasnít. On my fourth lap of six I stopped in the pit and sat down for about 15 minutes thinking I was in the early stages of heat stroke since I was dry. After about three or four minutes of sitting I was wet as I started sweating again. Figured I should just wait and drink some more fluids before getting back at it. When I got on the bike I was sweating pretty good for about a mile. Then I was dry again and freaking. I stopped at the top of a big climb to assess things.. As soon as I stopped I was sweating again. Itís just that my newly purchased New West jersey is so effective at cooling I thought I was over heating and on my way to a heat stroke. If their products werenít soooo good at doing what they are supposed to I think I could have broken six hours.

In addition to the products doing exactly what they are supposed to and very well, they look sharp. On two separate occasions as I lapped through the start finish line the race announcer commented on me ďrocking the baggies.Ē On course several other racers commented that I had the best jersey of anyone. The comments kept flowing after the race while I was enjoying a few beers and after race meal. Iím gladly looking forward to purchasing another jersey as well as trying a pair of shorts. Canít wait to see what they do next.

mtbr member
    Their stuff looks cool, but super pricey. $75 to $100 for a jersey? Um...
    Gotta get up to get down.
    LMB

Viva la Vida!
    They need to make stuff for Clydesdales
    We do not stop playing because we grow old;
    We grow old because we stop playing

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaleon View Post
    They need to make stuff for Clydesdales
    I'm 5'9" and 200lbs. I'm swimming in an XL.

Quote Originally Posted by BaeckerX1 View Post
    Their stuff looks cool, but super pricey. $75 to $100 for a jersey? Um...
    And worth every penny IMHO..

Viva la Vida!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    I'm 5'9" and 200lbs. I'm swimming in an XL.
    Yeah!
    You are a skinny & short dude.
    Pretty standard size.

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaleon View Post
    Yeah!
    You are a skinny & short dude.
    Pretty standard size.
    Received this from the company
    "We do have the XXL in the Go West and will keep in a few more items for Ď13."

The XL I have could fit me and a bikini model in it. I should have bought the large.

Viva la Vida!
    Received this from the company
    "We do have the XXL in the Go West and will keep in a few more items for ‘13."

The XL I have could fit me and a bikini model in it. I should have bought the large.
    Dude thanks for the news I have to admit last time I checked their inventory was September last year.

Huffy Rider
    I wear the guys shorts in a size Med....please make them a little longer next time. They ride up when I pedal and now I have a stupid tan line that is in the area between my kneepads and bottom of the shorts. The liners are a joke, wish they would sell them cheaper without the liners. Otherwise I like them.

Viva la Vida!
    I just went to their website to order some clothes and the XL is 34-36 they don't show any of the new sizes that you mentioned like XXL or XXXL

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Club Ride Mountain Surf Women''s Shorts - TourCycling.com

I just bought some club ride shorts and even though I don't dare to race, I do ride the trails regularly. The club ride shorts are great. I got the mountain surf women's shorts.

I wanted to give Mike and Scott at Club Ride a shout.

Recently I raced the Ridgeline Rampage, a local 60 mile race. My goal was to finish and do it under 6:30. I finished in 6:23 but could have done much better if their equipment didnít freak the crap out of me. As a big guy I sweat a lot. I mean not just get my clothes wet, but drip all over my bike run down my legs and soak my socks nasty sweat. The race started at 8:00 in the morning and the temps were cool around 55 degrees. As the day went on it became very hot and nasty. At one point my Garmin was telling me it was 105 so guessing air temp in the low 90ís. At this point is where I freaked out. Normally I would be soaking wet, but wasnít. On my fourth lap of six I stopped in the pit and sat down for about 15 minutes thinking I was in the early stages of heat stroke since I was dry. After about three or four minutes of sitting I was wet as I started sweating again. Figured I should just wait and drink some more fluids before getting back at it. When I got on the bike I was sweating pretty good for about a mile. Then I was dry again and freaking. I stopped at the top of a big climb to assess things.. As soon as I stopped I was sweating again. Itís just that my newly purchased New West jersey is so effective at cooling I thought I was over heating and on my way to a heat stroke. If their products werenít soooo good at doing what they are supposed to I think I could have broken six hours.

In addition to the products doing exactly what they are supposed to and very well, they look sharp. On two separate occasions as I lapped through the start finish line the race announcer commented on me ďrocking the baggies.Ē On course several other racers commented that I had the best jersey of anyone. The comments kept flowing after the race while I was enjoying a few beers and after race meal. Iím gladly looking forward to purchasing another jersey as well as trying a pair of shorts. Canít wait to see what they do next.

pin it
    I've purchased a few items from CR. (woman's long sleeve technical jersey and shorts liners) The quality is very good and the style is modern and flattering

I am a size 4 to 6 which is borderline size small/medium ladies. I went with medium and the fit was perfect.

The delivery to Ontario, Canada was a couple weeks
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies