mtbr member

Champion C9 from target FTW, great cheap riding shirt

If you don't need pockets or a zipper and want a simple t-shirt cut shirt for daily riding check it out. It was on sale for $8-9 and is super cool and comfy. I bought one after someone else on here mentioned it in a thread and I'll be buying a couple more. I'll still be buying a jersey for races where I need the pockets but for my regular rides these rock!
    Hardrock 29er, Niner EMD9, Cannondale F29, Camber Expert, 650b Nickel all gone.
    2014 Giant Anthem 27.5 here.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I like them also, but didn't properly upsize from my normal fit so the back always rides up when I'm riding.

habitual line-stepper
    i always check target's clearance racks for cheap threads. i've a couple of their short-sleeve compression tops for base-layers and a couple 1/4-zip long-sleeves. doesn't bother me if they get all tore up since they're all <$10

Quote Originally Posted by irv_usc View Post
    I like them also, but didn't properly upsize from my normal fit so the back always rides up when I'm riding.
    that's just how they're cut, ime. not fun having cold spray up your back!
    Quote Originally Posted by vBulletin
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

mtbr member
    Yep, that's what I use most of the time, too. I always have a hydration pack on, so I don't need pockets or anything. They work fine for me (I use them at the gym, playing bball, etc., too). I use the C9 compression base layers (long sleeve) on chilly days as well.
    '11 Specialized Enduro Expert for the trails
    '13 Felt Z4 for the road

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I ride in the same shirts. As Tystevens, I always have a pack on, so lack of pockets doesn't bother me. Cheap and effective, my favorite combination