Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: best gloves?

mtbr member

best gloves?

i need some gloves and so i wanna get some sweet gloves so that my friends think im really cool.

anyway i was looking at some fox ones, the like second most expensive. they any good?

peace!~1

mtbr member
    like the fox digit.

Chillin the Most

here is your FATE

Check out the FATE (Five Across The Eyes) Glove from ROCKGARDN. Big pimpin!!!

Juanjo
    From all the gloves that I had the RaceFace DH r the best...

661 Decend r pritty good but don't last long...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

mtbr member
    nah i dont want a glove like that. none of that big buklky paddings, only want palm stuff really. no carbon fibor either

Juanjo
    Quote Originally Posted by toyota kawasaki
    nah i dont want a glove like that. none of that big buklky paddings, only want palm stuff really. no carbon fibor either
    WTF u want then...

Oh..
    copy/paste
    i need some gloves and so i wanna get some sweet gloves so that my friends think im really cool. <<< what's up with that.... getting gloves to make ur friends think u r cool...!!!??, where u get that one from... Napolion Dinamite..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \m/>-<\m/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus loves you ............. Everyone else thinks your an A$$hole .

rockin the mid-west
    I have a pair of these and i love them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="4"]PUNK FOR LIFE[/SIZE]
    freeride & Down hill for life
    Companies I support
    E-13
    Shimano
    Maxxis
    EBC
    Marzocchi
    SIXSIXONE
    Specialized
    Arrow Racing
    Truvativ
    W.O.R.B.A. supporter
    I.M.B.A. supporter

MTBR Mafia
    he doesnt want bulky. those look perrty big to me
    All Mountain was so 2005

Radical Off The Statical
    Jun 2005
    i have some camo Troy Lee Designs XC gloves with the full finger... they're dope... dont get too hot
    Clips are for kooks

SNOWRIDER
    I use Mac Tools Mpact mechanics gloves they are awesome and hold up better than anything I have ever used.

but they are not mtn bike bling-bling so your friends might not think your that cool if that is really important to you
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

pwn3rator
    fox digits are good...
    [SIZE=-4]SOCAL UNION REPREZENT[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdub
    he doesnt want bulky. those look perrty big to me
    this man gets it.

i dont need big knuckle guards, all I really want gloves for is the palm padding (long rides and after a lot of use my palms get sore) and so that when my hands get sweaty theyre not slipping off of the handlebars

Radical Off The Statical
    Jun 2005
    you want TLD XC gloves
    Clips are for kooks

mtbr member
    I met Garson yesterday and he was rocking some Nemesis Project gloves. Sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    those do indeed look like ncie gloves, i shall haveth to find a dealer

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    TLD XC or Air gloves the only choice.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    I met Garson yesterday and he was rocking some Nemesis Project gloves. Sick.
    gimme gimme!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    gimme gimme!
    Garson is one of our beloved team riders and yes he was sporting our new
    " FIST of FURY " carbon knuckle DH glove .
    He will also be riding a custom xl streetfighter prototype frame with glow in the dark paint !

These gloves have gone through extensive testing with everyone from Pro riders to members of Law enforcement , some of my friends even got a bit crazy at a party and were punching through 40oz bottles , walls , eachother and from what I hear a semi pro boxxer then decided to put them on saying " I fell invincable ah hahah " All hulk style and proceeded to lay haymakers on a oak tree for about 5 min tearing the tree to bits .
    I did see the gloves after this maylay and they were a bit scratched up but no visable dammage .

Mr. Zach Dank of the LOD has a pre production pair also and is currently testing them , can't wait to hear his reaction .

I spent countless hours desiging these gloves to be THE best harcore mtb glove around.
    These photos are of the pre-production samples , look for a full breakdown and pics of the production models very soon !! Everyone who has gotten to try the samples has flat out loved them ! very good fit with a much better carbon knuckle design then most of the gloves on the market .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by toyota kawasaki
    those do indeed look like ncie gloves, i shall haveth to find a dealer
    Shoot me an Email Evil4bc@mac.com
    I will be getting a few pairs of the new production models in next week .
    Should be able to sneek a few pairs out before I leave on tour ... if your intrested in them. You too JB !
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

abolisher of A$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Garson is one of our beloved team riders and yes he was sporting our new
    " FIST of FURY " carbon knuckle DH glove .
    He will also be riding a custom xl streetfighter prototype frame with glow in the dark paint !

These gloves have gone through extensive testing with everyone from Pro riders to members of Law enforcement , some of my friends even got a bit crazy at a party and were punching through 40oz bottles , walls , eachother and from what I hear a semi pro boxxer then decided to put them on saying " I fell invincable ah hahah " All hulk style and proceeded to lay haymakers on a oak tree for about 5 min tearing the tree to bits .
    I did see the gloves after this maylay and they were a bit scratched up but no visable dammage .

Mr. Zach Dank of the LOD has a pre production pair also and is currently testing them , can't wait to hear his reaction .

I spent countless hours desiging these gloves to be THE best harcore mtb glove around.
    These photos are of the pre-production samples , look for a full breakdown and pics of the production models very soon !! Everyone who has gotten to try the samples has flat out loved them ! very good fit with a much better carbon knuckle design then most of the gloves on the market .
    I tried these gloves on the other day...they're comfy, even though they were like 2 sizes too big...not only will they keep you from scraping your knuckles on trees and keep ya from breaking them too (knuckles & fingers)....but I was thinking of taking them to the street and kickin' some street fightin' arse with them too...(be good for cage fighting as well)...these suckers are thick as well...don't think they'll wear as fast as most other gloves...
    nice work brad!!!

N* Bomber Crew
    I got the 661 Cedric Gracia gloves at Sea Otter for 30 bucks. Screamin' bargain. I absolutley love the gloves, so much. They fit really well, and provide perfect grip.

A few things I like:

The Carbon knuckle may seem like overkill, but it isn't, If you take a unexpected crash, your hands often get tangled in the bars. This happened to me AT the Sea Otter Downhill. I luckily had my Cedric's on, and the carbon knucle saved my ass. I would bruised up my knuckled mad from the brake levers if I didn't have them on.

Grippy Stuff at the end of the finger on the glove will grab your brake levers at the tip. A nice perk when you panic and need the break, and your fingers are gradually slipping.

Thumb fit: I love the way the thumb fits. I like how it is slim, hugs your thumb, and doesn't have any excess fabric. So you can thumb shift with ease.
    [size=3]Northstar 2008 Riding Crew[/size]

mtbr member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    I tried these gloves on the other day...they're comfy, even though they were like 2 sizes too big...not only will they keep you from scraping your knuckles on trees and keep ya from breaking them too (knuckles & fingers)....but I was thinking of taking them to the street and kickin' some street fightin' arse with them too...(be good for cage fighting as well)...these suckers are thick as well...don't think they'll wear as fast as most other gloves...
    nice work brad!!!
    That's great thank you !

I really overdid myself with these things , glad to hear Zach got his and there working out .The gloves work very well for kicking ass ! all the bums and low level weed dealers here in Folsom get out of my way now !

BTW should have smalls in the next few weeks ! We are also doing a thong with help from our friends at Cosabella http://www.Cosabella.com

The Gloves feature 4x kevlar stiching all around and a full Kevlar thumb with soft upper patch for nose wipeing !!
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

all end up here someday
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweydude
    I use Mac Tools Mpact mechanics gloves they are awesome and hold up better than anything I have ever used.

but they are not mtn bike bling-bling so your friends might not think your that cool if that is really important to you
    I agree, those are by far the best biking gloves I've ever had. They absorb tons of vibration, take enormous amounts of abuse, and don't fall apart in 3 weeks like "mtb" specific gloves.
    If I get lost, don't go too fast!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    That's great thank you !

I really overdid myself with these things , glad to hear Zach got his and there working out .The gloves work very well for kicking ass ! all the bums and low level weed dealers here in Folsom get out of my way now !

BTW should have smalls in the next few weeks ! We are also doing a thong with help from our friends at Cosabella http://www.Cosabella.com

The Gloves feature 4x kevlar stiching all around and a full Kevlar thumb with soft upper patch for nose wipeing !!
    Id be all over some... If i had any spendable money that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude
    I got the 661 Cedric Gracia gloves at Sea Otter for 30 bucks. Screamin' bargain. I absolutley love the gloves, so much. They fit really well, and provide perfect grip.

A few things I like:

The Carbon knuckle may seem like overkill, but it isn't, If you take a unexpected crash, your hands often get tangled in the bars. This happened to me AT the Sea Otter Downhill. I luckily had my Cedric's on, and the carbon knucle saved my ass. I would bruised up my knuckled mad from the brake levers if I didn't have them on.

Grippy Stuff at the end of the finger on the glove will grab your brake levers at the tip. A nice perk when you panic and need the break, and your fingers are gradually slipping.

Thumb fit: I love the way the thumb fits. I like how it is slim, hugs your thumb, and doesn't have any excess fabric. So you can thumb shift with ease.

i got the cedrics as well and i think they suck a$$. 2 races with them and they already ripped in the plams and on one of the seams and i didnt even crash.

these gloves suck
    www.southerndevilz.net
    www.rogueposse.net

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast