mtbr member

Anyone tried the BMW gloves?

Anyone tried the BMW gloves with the carbon fiber knuckle guards?

Yes, no, maybe so?
    Leeann Tweeden is looking for me.....

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHLEG
    Anyone tried the BMW gloves with the carbon fiber knuckle guards?

Yes, no, maybe so?

i herd that the carbon knuckle protector falls off after alot of use or when washing somethign like that. then if u ship them back to bmw to get them repaired it takes forever to get ur gloves back.
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

swebikers.se
    I have been using the bmw gloves for over 1 year and I must say that I love them. They feel very comfortable and never wear out. Ultimate quality. It seems that you can fall how many times you want without worrying about tearing them. The other gloves I've tried, all split at the seem but not these. The carbon knuckles doesn't fall off but doesn't give you any protection at all. They are maybe good if some1 tries to steal your bike cause you can kill some1 with the hard carbon shell. The worst thing about them is that they are thick. So when it's hot they get very sweaty and you can pretend how it feels to put your hand in a wet glove And because they are thick they also absorb sweat but also dirt and so if you fall. So you need to wash them often if you don't want some stinky gloves. Just put them inside out and wash in the washing machine. But somethimes it's what you have to sacrifice to have an undestroyable glove!
    Last edited by kajo; 07-07-2005 at 03:47 PM.
    admin @ www.swebikers.se
    .243 Racing | Santa Cruz V10

Xtremely Moderate
    Quote Originally Posted by kajo
    I have been using the bmw gloves for over 1 year and I must say that I love them. They feel very comfortable and never wear out. Ultimate quality. It seems that you can fall how many times you want without worrying about tearing them. The other gloves I've tried, all split at the seem but not these. The carbon knuckles doesn't fall off but doesn't give you any protection at all. They are maybe good if some1 tries to steal your bike cause you can kill some1 with the hard carbon shell. The worst thing about them is that they are thick. So when it's hot they get very sweaty and you can pretend how it feels to put your hand in a wet glove And because they are thick they also absorb sweat but also dirt and so if you fall. So you need to wash them often if you don't want some stinky gloves. Just put them inside out and wash in the washing machine. But somethimes it's what you have to sacrifice to have an undestroyable glove!
    Everything this man says is true. I love mine, but they smell like hand-ass........
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

mtbr member
    Thanks. Not sure if I like the hand-ass thing.

Might have to try a pair and wash em a lot.
    Leeann Tweeden is looking for me.....