mtbr member
    May 2012

Anyone got some Suplest shoes?? Opinions if you have..

I just bought a pair of Suplest shoes from Evans Cycles in the sale. I got them for use over winter as my Sidi's really are more of a summer shoe. I have not had chance to ride in them yet but I have worn them for a day round the house and shopping. Really comfortable and the ones I have wouldnt look out of place being used anywhere.....
    Anyone got some Suplest shoes?? Opinions if you have..-1923382_1.jpg

I am tempted to buy another pair of the Carbon shoes for use next year.. I was just hoping someone out there has used some and will have some experience with them..
    Anyone got some Suplest shoes?? Opinions if you have..-12.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I purchased some supzeros a year or so back. Evan's had a great deal on them and I pulled the trigger without being able to physically handle them and try them on. I was impressed. Lightweight and very comfortable shoes. I can't attest to durability as I didn't spend a full season on them due to switching exclusively to platforms for my riding style/environment. If I ever entertain clipless again, I won't hesitate to try and find another pair.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Still not used them but have worn them casually several times... feel really comfortable. I am going out next week so will get to use them on the bike then.... I think I will get a pair of supzero's with some birthday cash..... lol...

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Used them a few times now...Good shoes.. They dont claim to be waterproof but are as good as any textile shoe could be and nice and warm enough to use in winter. I think a pair of 2014 shoes will be bought before we get into summer... It will be some Alpine shoes 'cause they just seem the best compromise for riding and casual use if we go for a ride and walk into a village ect..