mtbr member

661 Evo Knee pads fell apart!

I bought these knee pads last winter a rode with them until it started getting warm again then I stopped using them. (I know the don't work when you don't use them) I was off the bike from August until late November. My point is that these knee pads have maybe 4 months of winter time riding on them and they blew a stitch. I noticed 13 months after I bought them. I know I'm SOL but I emailed 661 about but they didn't even bother to return my email in almost 2 weeks. I'm disappointed in the product and the company just blew me off. Just an FYI for those of you looking for knee pads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 661 Evo Knee pads fell apart!-661.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Pretty much sums up my experience with my 661 race knee/shin guards and a set of knee pads. I was lucky enough to get mine warrantied and the new ones are made differently.

I had 4 rides on the shin guards and maybe 20 on the knee pads. Didn't have a fall with either set. I sold the new ones and I am currently deciding what to buy as a replacement.