Muhuhahaha

Your opinion on wich comp to buy from

After looking around at the LBS and researching on the net. I think I have narrowed the serch down to 2 companys. Gary Fisher and Jamis. I want to keep the bike that I get to around $400 bucks. In your opinion wich would be a better company to buy from and why?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I've worked at bike shops that have handled both brands and they're both good companies. I wouldn't base your decision off which one is a better company, but base it off which bike fits you better and which is better suited for the type of riding you want to do.

This is assuming that both brands are available from the same bike shop, because that too should play a role in your choice. Which shop has a better service plan? Which is closer to your house, has cooler people, which do you trust more? Because after you buy the bike you want the shop to stand behind the product as much as the bike company.

So either way you go, you can't go wrong with either of the companies you're looking at. The biggest thing is to buy the one that fits and be happy with your choice.

ride hard take risks
    Jamis