mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Yellow/Gold components

I am finally getting my Komodo back. Jamis replaced the frame. I originally had a '07 2.0, but they replaced the frame with a '07 3.0. Now, here is my question. I have looked on a few different sites for yellow/gold components and I can't find any. I am most interested in the simple stuff. Grips, pedals, or a seat. The matching wheel set will come later.

Any suggestions on where I can find this stuff?

GAME ON!
    can't find anything? really? nearly every major bike component manufacturer has gold parts.
    try here
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

mtbr member
    I haven't seen that much bling, since looking for wedding rings with my soon to be wife! Made me chuckle though... No offense to the OP, but do you have a Hummer and some honey's to go with the gold?

I hope you end up with a blinging build - be sure to post some pics : )

mtbr member

Hope

QRs for the wheels and seatclamp. Hadley hubs, King headset when your ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryguy6631
    I am finally getting my Komodo back. Jamis replaced the frame. I originally had a '07 2.0, but they replaced the frame with a '07 3.0. Now, here is my question. I have looked on a few different sites for yellow/gold components and I can't find any. I am most interested in the simple stuff. Grips, pedals, or a seat. The matching wheel set will come later.

Any suggestions on where I can find this stuff?