So if you could help me out.. I have a brand new 302 Domain U-turn and awaiting my frame (GT SANCTION) however I think that the fork will not be what I am anticipating, and being that I'm spending so much already I thought I should upgrade the fork (Yes before I even use it) to the Fox Float, my reasons are as follows;
1. Almost 2 lbs lighter
2. Incredible (acclaimed) stiffness
3. My 302 has a "stiction" problem.
4. In contrast to above, Fox's are really smooth.
5. I can sell my 302 as new (compared to used if I tried it out and didn't like it.)
6. I can get a good deal (possible EP) on a Fox float 36 R
7. My fiance is seemingly ok with it.
8. I have OCD and if anything doesn't "feel right" the first couple of rides I will blame it solely on the fork... even if it's blatently not the case.
9. I like the fox.. the animal.
10. like crackien said, the Fox [U]has[U] bottom out control
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Will I be happy...?
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »