mtbr member

Visiting the US soon! Looking for mtb rental

Hi,

I am a passionate mountainbiker from Belgium and I am visiting the US next week . I will first go to San Francisco where i will stay only 2 days, and then I'll go to Boston where i will spend about 1 week. Clearly the US has been the mtb paradise for years , so i really would like to test some of your trails. So I am looking for mtb rental in the SF bay area (I am staying in the city) and later in the Boston area. Does anyone know any good bike rental places? Since I am an experienced rider, I have some demands with regard to the rental bike.... it doesn't have to be a full suspension bike, I have a hardtail here, but I like to have a good bike..

What would really be cool if I could try a Trek 69er .... but I guess that it will be impossible right?

www.derbyrims.com
    Call Paradign Bikes in San Anselmo (about 30minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge, in Marin County the "birthplace of mountain biking"). I think they have Ibis Mojo Carbon demo bikes, possibly others. And ride the trails of Mt. Tamalpias "where it all started". The weather is perfect now for riding.