mtbr member

Visiting the US soon! Looking for mtb rental

Hi,

I am a passionate mountainbiker from Belgium and I am visiting the US next week . I will first go to San Francisco where i will stay only 2 days, and then I'll go to Boston where i will spend about 1 week. Clearly the US has been the mtb paradise for years , so i really would like to test some of your trails. So I am looking for mtb rental in the SF bay area (I am staying in the city) and later in the Boston area. Does anyone know any good bike rental places? Since I am an experienced rider, I have some demands with regard to the rental bike.... it doesn't have to be a full suspension bike, I have a hardtail here, but I like to have a good bike..

What would really be cool if I could try a Trek 69er .... but I guess that it will be impossible right?

www.derbyrims.com
    Call Paradign Bikes in San Anselmo (about 30minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge, in Marin County the "birthplace of mountain biking"). I think they have Ibis Mojo Carbon demo bikes, possibly others. And ride the trails of Mt. Tamalpias "where it all started". The weather is perfect now for riding.

Members who have read this thread: 0