mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Urge helmets on the clymb

Thought I'd send a heads up that the clymb dot com has urge helmets for sale cheap. i know a lot of people hate these helmets but i personally am a fan. just picked up a down-o-matic for $80. they have a code for an extra 30% off: HAPPY4TH

i dont work for the clymb or urge, just passing along a good deal. if anyone doesnt use theclymb already and wants an invite, shoot me a pm with your email.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Thanks for posting this. Just picked up an Endur-o-matic on the cheap!

GOD SPEED # 58 RIP
    Thanks for the heads Up...........just bought one too.
    GOD SPEED # 58 YOU'LL BE MISSED

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Has anyone tried these on? The L/XL says up to 60cm but also mentions different pads to customize fit... I have a big head. Do these run true to their cm size?

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    my head is about 58 cm and i wear the L/XL with the larger pads. ive owned 3 urge helmets and the sizing has been the same on them all. the pads are for adjusting the helmet within the size range. if your head is bigger than 60 cm, probably not going to work for you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma_MTB View Post
    my head is about 58 cm and i wear the L/XL with the larger pads. ive owned 3 urge helmets and the sizing has been the same on them all. the pads are for adjusting the helmet within the size range. if your head is bigger than 60 cm, probably not going to work for you.
    Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know!

mtbr member
    Just ordered an EndurOmatic helmet! Got it for $56 w/ shipping, saved $60 off retail....What a deal!
    "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Please excuse me while I go and break my Bontage Quantum, Ok now I have a reason to buy the EndurOmatic. I seriously wish I could make an excuse to buy this, and plus all my money right now is going to be spent on a new fork. I really want to get one of those and a Evoc FR dayback. I really would be set from then on.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    Please excuse me while I go and break my Bontage Quantum, Ok now I have a reason to buy the EndurOmatic. I seriously wish I could make an excuse to buy this, and plus all my money right now is going to be spent on a new fork. I really want to get one of those and a Evoc FR dayback. I really would be set from then on.
    30% deal ends today, so I would just go for it...I doubt you'll see another discount like this on these solid helmets, plus it's the 2013 model!
    "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLcheesehead1 View Post
    30% deal ends today, so I would just go for it...I doubt you'll see another discount like this on these solid helmets, plus it's the 2013 model!
    I'm so tempted, I paid 65 for my quantum which is a great helmet but this one just looks awesome. I want to get it for when I make a friend ride with me which of course never have a helmet but I'm quite small headed. My quantum is in a small and will not fit an one I know.

mtbr member
    I also just bought some Bontrager helmet at a Trek shop for at least $60 last summer, but I hate the way it looks on my head...I only bought it cause I thought that's just what mountain bikers wear, but these Urge helmets are changing that. Just have the quantum as a back-up helmet.

GOD SPEED # 58 RIP

Got mine

I got mine on Saturday, and after 20 miles on the hot SoCal sun this helmet its a winner. I Was a bit skeptical about it lack of adjustment but there's no need if you choose the right size. Its fit low on the back snug around the melon did feels confy on the head and not hot it all also it is superlite. I've heard people complaining about its visor, I found it nice and sturdy no complaints here.

I feel like Magneto from the mutants evrytime i put it on, it looks like his helmet

Sonoma_MTB thnx 4 the heads up man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Urge helmets on the clymb-urge-helmet.jpg  

GOD SPEED # 58 YOU'LL BE MISSED

Competent User

I had to send mine back. Too small. I measured 57.4. And the s/m was 54 - 57. Just didn't feel right. But it was a *****in' helmet. Bummer. They don't have any left obviously.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pvflyer View Post
    I got mine on Saturday, and after 20 miles on the hot SoCal sun this helmet its a winner. I Was a bit skeptical about it lack of adjustment but there's no need if you choose the right size. Its fit low on the back snug around the melon did feels confy on the head and not hot it all also it is superlite. I've heard people complaining about its visor, I found it nice and sturdy no complaints here.

I feel like Magneto from the mutants evrytime i put it on, it looks like his helmet

Sonoma_MTB thnx 4 the heads up man
    cool

Competent User

Quote Originally Posted by gridtalker View Post
    Thanks for the heads up
    They're long gone, sorry to say.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    That website is useless for non-us resident, they dont ship to Australia.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Glad some other people were stoked to score these helmets for cheap. Mine just showed up today too.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Anyone ordered an Archi-Enduro? How is it?

mtbr member

Re: Urge helmets on the clymb

Quote Originally Posted by mikkosan View Post
    Yea, I ordered my wife one. She's been needing a full face. I was going to get her the down-o-matic, but then she saw the Archi and wanted that instead. She wanted it for the breath-ability aspect. Its nice and light. The back of the helmet sits up a little higher than other full face helmets, which is nice because it gives a better range of motion for your head.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Just thought I'd bump this thread up as they are back on the Clymb. Ordered mine up last night!
    Transition TransAM 29er
    Stan's Arch EX
    Thomson Bits

mtbr member
    Just thought I would post a picture of me with my Enduromatic.

Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkosan View Post
    This full face helmet is awesome, I got the race 2013 version. It is the most comfortable helmet that I've ever worn and most cooling as well. In terms of protection, it offers superb protection.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Some of urge helmets still on sale there.

I placed order 2 enduro o matic this morning.

$49 something before shipping.

The bad thing is need to wait until end if this month.