Beer Swilling Clyde

The true definition of hard core AM

The masters of our sport at work!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BuickAnd.../6/8EGnnjngHVk

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    It's gotta be hardcore because the blue guy goes down on a green girl's bike and ends up on the bottom with blue men's bike.

ride hard take risks
    Kung fu fighting AM stylie
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Dropshot Champ!
    that editting was awesomely bad. makes me wanna buy a shamwow

Fragglepuss The Chaste

Some Of The Better Parts Of The Mountain Rider

Quote Originally Posted by missoularider
    I was introduced to these guys not too long ago and was stoked to finally see some truely AM riding from someone other than Hans No Way! Ray and these two alternative Germans:

Inversion Riders from Big Col on Vimeo.

So that makes 5 truely All-Mountain riders. Which means there are roughly 7,989 All-Mountain fakers. 7,943 of which have accounts on MTBR.
    Personally, I consider myself a Some Of The Better Parts Of The Mountain Rider as I'm too much of a Betty to be truely AM.

You'll notice in the vid that bashguards and chainguides have gone out of style for pure All-Mountain riding, unless you ride in an all red kit. Take note and strip that crap off your Kona Stinky. You'll notice a big improvement between pedalling a 38lb bike and pedalling a 37lb bike.

Excuse me, pushing a 37lb bike.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 11-08-2010 at 11:01 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    This video makes me sad. I can only imagine how great would be to bike in the HIgh Sierra, in California. But it is all off limits, thanks to envirowackos here. Frigging wilderness. As if my bike would leave a trace any bigger then a fat hiker.

mtbr member
    Well Curmy it depends on whether or not the FAT hiker locks up his rear end when hitting the switch backs looking into a 200 foot drop of death. Buahahahaha!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojoaf
    Well Curmy it depends on whether or not the FAT hiker locks up his rear end when hitting the switch backs looking into a 200 foot drop of death. Buahahahaha!
    I think I skid more with my boots down steep scree slopes, then with my bike. My backpack often weights more then my bike as well.

In any case, the similar impact of hikers and bikes is a scientifically measured and proven fact. There is no justification for bikes exclusion from properly designed trails. But we are off topic.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    So that makes 5 truely All-Mountain riders. Which means there are roughly 7,989 All-Mountain fakers. 7,943 of which have accounts on MTBR.
    Personally, I consider myself a Some Of The Better Parts Of The Mountain Rider as I'm too much of a Betty to be truely AM.
    Betty will fit right into AM after all the term comes from Cannondale.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot