mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Tomac Snyper 140

Hi all,

I am looking at getting a Tomac Snyper 140 frame to build up. From various reviews and given my height of 5.11" I feel that a size large would best suit. Has anyone got any experience with the Tomac Snyper 140 and its sizing. Should I perhaps be considering a medium. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Snyper sizing

Joel from Tomac here. You are about an inch taller than Johnny and he is riding a large, so I would recommend a large. Let me know if you have any questions.

ride
    Hey Tyson, I'm 5'11" with a looong inseam and my large fits perfectly. Get the Snyper, it's a great bike.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    I rode the large Snyper 140 at the 2007 interbike ('08 model I assume) and it felt great. I'm 5' 11.5" Not sure how much they've changed the frame since then but the only real complaint we had was tight rear tire clearance. I bet they've adressed that by now though.

Here's tscheezy's review

We were really impressed with this bike. Pedalled well. Absorbed the BC chop well. Balanced. Surprise of the show.
    Last edited by KRob; 11-16-2009 at 05:03 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I'm 5' 9.5'', would I be a medium or large?
    Cheers

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Tomac Snyper 140 Sizing

Joel from Tomac here again. You are on the bubble, and could go with a medium or a large depending on your preference. My recommendation would be a large with a no offset post and a 90mm stem, but I would also check the top tube measurement to ensure it's where you want it.