mtbr member

swd racing 6 gun

Anyone ever used swd racing 6 gun frame as an all mointain frame? how is it?

I actually have an iron horse mkII but the frame is toast and i have to find something else, I was thinking of maybe going back to a simpler desing...

ride hard take risks
    It's a AM/DH designed frame, if your agressive & like it rough that is it's intended use. If you are a XC rider wrong bike.

http://www.swdracing.com/6gun.html
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Chillin the Most
    Peep the SWD forum theres a couple nice posts with riders giving feedback on how the bikes have been handling.

Keep one thing in mind if you plan to go this route, you will be waiting a while for your frame. Not sure what the average wait is from most "custom" builders is, but I've been waiting for my bike for over a month now and it doesn't even seem close to be completed. Still great bikes and I'm sure once the wait is over I'll be super stoked. I'm just a little bitter about not having a bike to ride.

mtbr member
    I saw the SWD forum wich i think i not a good reference since the only post talking about the 6gun are from the swd company owners! I would like somekind of review from a regular guy that has one. as far as waiting goes i have found a used one...

mtbr member
    Tarto - what about the XPrezo Wuu's bigger brother???

Chillin the Most
    Quote Originally Posted by tartosuc
    I saw the SWD forum wich i think i not a good reference since the only post talking about the 6gun are from the swd company owners! I would like somekind of review from a regular guy that has one. as far as waiting goes i have found a used one...
    Look for posts from Matt (STeelISreal), while he certainly rides for SWD, he is not an owner. Steve (SWD Steve) and Jenn (JammingJenn) are the owners.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMcG
    Tarto - what about the XPrezo Wuu's bigger brother???
    MMcG
    geometry of the xprezzo rhaa is just to weird for my tastes, the swd racing seems to be a more interresting choice for me geometrywise. plus the xeprezzo is twice the price tag.