mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Suspended XC on the Shore

Been doing some double ups on Seymour and Fromme for an upcoming return to racing at Crank the Shield in Ontario. Good times....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epjrZwC2VRc

fan of maple syrup
    Nice looking trails. Going by some of your other videos it looks like BC, at least the areas around Vancouver, has some awesome MTB terrain to explore. Good luck in the race.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Just wondering what route you take to link Seymour to Fromme?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I live at Mountain Highway and Lynn Valley so I ride through the headwaters, down to twin bridges up Bridal Path Empress, down Empress across the parkway through the park headquarters to Indian Arm Road, Up Baden Powell, cross the seymour parkway road up to Old Buck to Pingu, down Pingu and Pangor and then back across Bridal Path to the base of Neds turn down neds and up to Bottle Top then to Twin Bridges Up the hill to and across through roads to the base of Fromme on Mountain Highway. Sometimes I go in the trails and hit uphill tech to the first switchback and sometimes I take the road. Hope that helps...cheers dave

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by norona
    I live at Mountain Highway and Lynn Valley so I ride through the headwaters, down to twin bridges up Bridal Path Empress, down Empress across the parkway through the park headquarters to Indian Arm Road, Up Baden Powell, cross the seymour parkway road up to Old Buck to Pingu, down Pingu and Pangor and then back across Bridal Path to the base of Neds turn down neds and up to Bottle Top then to Twin Bridges Up the hill to and across through roads to the base of Fromme on Mountain Highway. Sometimes I go in the trails and hit uphill tech to the first switchback and sometimes I take the road. Hope that helps...cheers dave
    Cool! Thanks Dave! Not sure I have the stamina for that, but I think I may slap on some lighter tires and give it a go.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Ha Ha, just start with bridal path to old buck then up to Pangor and back then add Pingu then add fromme just pipeline. Thats all I do over a few weeks at the beginning of the season. Forget the skinny tires, I ride specialized chunder 2.3 which are more like 2.5 and they rule over the rock, skiinies and steeps...happy riding..

There's no app for this.

good luck Dave

just wear a sweat suit to get used to the humidity while training, and take along a bag of mosquitoes to munch on.

I grew up near there, and return every year, and it seems flatter each year...may it be the same for you during the race.

Jim, now a Wet Coaster, C