Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 29 of 29
  1. #26
    thats right living legend
    Reputation: blackagness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,378
    Quote Originally Posted by dan0
    so , 1 guy told you he broke one? but did he tell you what brand and how it broke?
    I've never heard of anyone breaking one (at leats not a name brand)

    You seem to be implying that I don't know the truth when I hear it. Trust me it never would have occured to this guy to lie about something like that. He works for the state park sevice and is in his forty's, and wouldn't even know how to begin to bragg about anything.

    I don't remember the brand but the bike was a Trek. I've only seen one brand of bars and stem they come speced with...so figure it out.

  2. #27
    Vaginatarian
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,686
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    You seem to be implying that I don't know the truth when I hear it. Trust me it never would have occured to this guy to lie about something like that. He works for the state park sevice and is in his forty's, and wouldn't even know how to begin to bragg about anything.

    I don't remember the brand but the bike was a Trek. I've only seen one brand of bars and stem they come speced with...so figure it out.
    I'm not implying anything, I stated I've never heard of anyone breaking a name brand stem, your 2 examples were of 1 bike that flew off a car rack, got run over by an 18 wheeler and didnt break the stem, and some guy in his 40s who told you about a broken stem.(why this would be bragging, I'm not sure)
    but .. since you're so good at lie detecting maybe you should get a job with the justice dept.

  3. #28
    thats right living legend
    Reputation: blackagness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,378
    Quote Originally Posted by dan0
    I'm not implying anything, I stated I've never heard of anyone breaking a name brand stem, your 2 examples were of 1 bike that flew off a car rack, got run over by an 18 wheeler and didnt break the stem, and some guy in his 40s who told you about a broken stem.(why this would be bragging, I'm not sure)
    but .. since you're so good at lie detecting maybe you should get a job with the justice dept.

    Oh, pardon me see I thought when you question someone you are implying something... stupid me. Department of justice ...good one.

    Can you say PUTZZZ!

  4. #29
    Vaginatarian
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,686
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    Oh, pardon me see I thought when you question someone you are implying something... stupid me. Department of justice ...good one.

    Can you say PUTZZZ!
    wow, I guess you told me
    I'd ask how your day was but I don't want to imply anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •